• Podcast: Our video interview between Gypsy Nirvana and Sam Skunkman is now available to watch in the podcast section. Click here to check it out.

Headbanger X OPG

Cantharellus

These will be vegged under a 400mh and flowered under a hlg 550 v2 r spec. Flowered in 1.25 gal perlite/vermiculite mix using flora nova bloom and rainwater.

Cantharellus

Well so far I am at 5 out of ten with tails. They weren't the most mature looking seeds but sometimes that doesn't matter. The 5 best looking ones popped and the 5 smaller greyish white ones have not. I am pretty good at popping seeds if you go back through my logs you will see mostly 90% plus. Anyway I will keep trying with them they could still hatch.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Well so far I am at 5 out of ten with tails. They weren't the most mature looking seeds but sometimes that doesn't matter. The 5 best looking ones popped and the 5 smaller greyish white ones have not. I am pretty good at popping seeds if you go back through my logs you will see mostly 90% plus. Anyway I will keep trying with them they could still hatch.

Let me know on the germ rate mate as I did ask the team to send good seeds out and check them if you have trouble with any be sure to let me know I will replace them ASAP

Cantharellus

So far I have 7 up and going. 1 more looks promising, 1 looks doubtful, and 1 is black and no hope. I am having to work for these a little.

nickman

7 is not that bad REALLY... I might be a bit pissed if I paid a lot of cash for them but they ARE testers ...!!!...

Cantharellus

Not pissed at all of course the breeder wants to see as many plants as possible tested. I want to give a good effort since the seeds were free. Got another one to go so I am up to 8 now. The last 2 I gave a little help as they didn't want to crack properly even after soaking. Still might get more to fire off.

nickman

Not pissed at all of course the breeder wants to see as many plants as possible tested. I want to give a good effort since the seeds were free. Got another one to go so I am up to 8 now. The last 2 I gave a little help as they didn't want to crack properly even after soaking. Still might get more to fire off.

Nah, I know...!!!... I’m just messing with ya...!!!... :)...

Shoot !!! Eight is even better...!!!...

M

MagusMind

All the best with your grow. I am testing the
Gelato x Dosidos x Opg got 100% germ rate
Looking forward too seeing how these strains
Turn out

Cantharellus

Well after putting the squeeze on the last two they popped and are up and growing. My first successful squeeze. Have only had to try it a few times and usually end up with mashed seeds but this time I felt them crack a bit and back on the heat and they opened up with a little more help. This is almost on par with the immaculate conception. 10 for 10.

Cantharellus

Day 17

Attachments

• IMG_1633.jpg
    IMG_1633.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 12

nickman

That’s what’s up. I have to help seedlings outta there shells a lot...!!!...

And than sometimes even have to get a razor blade to cut that clear layer off that sometimes doesn’t allow the seed shell to open...!!!...

I’ll be putting mine in a wet paper towel today...!!!... :tiphat:...

Cantharellus

Yes that clear layer I use 2 pair of tweezers for. One pair pointy tip other pair flat type tip. Usually if you keep they shell moist with a mister every now and then it gets soft and will come right off.

N

Newguy420

Seedlings off to a great start Cantharellus.
If I get seeds with shell stuck I lick the shell
And it falls off with mousture from tongue
After a day or two

Cantharellus

day 29. I lost one to stem rot. The 9 small ones are the bangers x opg.

Attachments

• IMG_1648.jpg
    IMG_1648.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts