What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Head Shop Third Eye Is Closing

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
more at http://www.wweek.com/cannabis/2017/03/13/30-year-old-head-shop-third-eye-is-closing-on-hawthorne/

Screen-Shot-2017-03-13-at-3.18.52-PM.png

30-Year-Old Head Shop Third Eye Is Closing on Hawthorne

Third Eye Shoppe, one of the city's oldest head shops, will close at the end of the month.

This morning, shop owner Mark Herer, son of late cannabis legend Jack Herer, who co-founded Third Eye Shoppe in 1987, sent a text message to their glassblowers and vendors to announce that their last day in business will be March 31.

The text goes on to explain that the shop has amassed a huge amount of debt.

“It is a very sad time. But, it been the best of times! Thank you all for being a part of my life! Here’s to hoping you are well! And here’s to hoping that you could possibly help us. Because business has been so bad, we have accumulated over $60,000 in debt.”

cyat

Veteran
That's cool, I looked but I don't have Facebook .. Portland was the 80's for me.. So much good memories!