What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze talk

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All things Haze or Sativa dominant.

Throw up some pics or info of any Haze/Sativa wether Nevils, Sams , Ace , Shanti or anyone else , or any other breeder .

In a few days il start copying pics and info from important Haze post on here and elsewhere.

Dont post if your just arguing, we can agree to disagree , we all have our favourites

TPFTFW

Veteran
Cuban black haze x Big Sur holy bud
A94C4027-D4A9-491E-B433-D795EBEAB1E0.jpeg

17AECC1A-745A-4C87-9513-251FC157FBDA.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nigerian Rafiki Doc D seeds
View attachment 18715539 View attachment 18715540

Bandaid Haze 7
View attachment 18715541 View attachment 18715542

Durlumbo (santa marta colombian (kiona cut) x durban (cbg bamboo male et) x santa marta colombian gold (not sure if they want me to say their name but private grower)
View attachment 18715543 View attachment 18715544 View attachment 18715545 View attachment 18715546
Wow that first strain looks really nice, Haze'd out proper , Nigerian Rafiki , looks 👌, nice work from Doc d and you for growing it

Limeygreen

Veteran
Wow another killer looking and sounding X , what kinda flavour and smell does it bring , and is it crazy potent , nice work
It's a soft wood and spice with some slightly lemon lime hints on it, soft taste not too loud of course. HIgh is 7-8/10 potency for me, have more and it gets stronger of course, good up high, not anxious but can get you pacing and jittery if you have more and don't do anything but overall positive on the mind and head great for being outside in the sun or wiping away stress and negativity.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi,Ojd

I will also post in this thread of yours.
I dont mind to get few punches under the belt I like the passion about Haze talks.

I will replay to your statement. In Hempys thread.

''Jack herer is clearly on the C side of Haze.
Having smoked it for years in Amsterdam it is well known as being on the C side , lemon/Pine/Citrus side of Haze , i wasnt the biggest fan of the Jack Herer in Amsterdam at cups etc as to me it was a C5 ( Amsterdam cut) hybrid but with more skunk or another early variety mixed in so much less Hazy than the other Haze cuts that were about , Jack flash to me was a much better Jack herer hybrid that was hit with Haze again i assume as was really nice N Hazy and much more A Haze influence.''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have right now as you saw 22 phenos,not a one pheno smell like SSH/Amnesia...better to say didnt find that smell at all in any pheno I have right now.
Most of them smell very Hazy/old school terps.
Some smell like they are similar to Diesels have that pine with some dirty grassy/gassy,minty smell...but not like chemical og,afghan chem, straight diesel oldschool.
One uber resionus Indica pheno smell like dry meat,curry hash so old school. Its one of my keepers by look its frosty like some kind of Cookies.

That biggest one NL/haze catalog pheno have the most Haze like aroma combo of spices and dried fruits with some peppery and finewood haze quality...simply amazing but it still need 3 weeks so probably it will change till harvest.
Also some phenos smell like diesel/mint.
Really old school basement terps on all phenos reminds me more of C5,A5 and Piff Haze/Bandaid7 I smoked by D*****ng cs.
I have listed this so that you can orient yourself about the scents I'm talking about.

To averige smoker this smells compared to SLH,SSH are bad.
They will chose SSH,SLH over this tipe of buds any time they choose.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi,Ojd

I will also post in this thread of yours.
I dont mind to get few punches under the belt I like the passion about Haze talks.

I will replay to your statement. In Hempys thread.

''Jack herer is clearly on the C side of Haze.
Having smoked it for years in Amsterdam it is well known as being on the C side , lemon/Pine/Citrus side of Haze , i wasnt the biggest fan of the Jack Herer in Amsterdam at cups etc as to me it was a C5 ( Amsterdam cut) hybrid but with more skunk or another early variety mixed in so much less Hazy than the other Haze cuts that were about , Jack flash to me was a much better Jack herer hybrid that was hit with Haze again i assume as was really nice N Hazy and much more A Haze influence.''
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have right now as you saw 22 phenos,not a one pheno smell like SSH/Amnesia...better to say didnt find that smell at all in any pheno I have right now.
Most of them smell very Hazy/old school terps.
Some smell like they are similar to Diesels have that pine with some dirty grassy/gassy,minty smell...but not like chemical og,afghan chem, straight diesel oldschool.
One uber resionus Indica pheno smell like dry meat,curry hash so old school. Its one of my keepers by look its frosty like some kind of Cookies.

That biggest one NL/haze catalog pheno have the most Haze like aroma combo of spices and dried fruits with some peppery and finewood haze quality...simply amazing but it still need 3 weeks so probably it will change till harvest.
Also some phenos smell like diesel/mint.
Really old school basement terps on all phenos reminds me more of C5,A5 and Piff Haze/Bandaid7 I smoked by D*****ng cs.
I have listed this so that you can orient yourself about the scents I'm talking about.

To averige smoker this smells compared to SLH,SSH are bad.
They will chose SSH,SLH over this tipe of buds any time they choose.
Sounds great , Pine Terps are associated with C Haze and C5

I will say your NL5HAZE you posted looks more like the C5 from Amsterdam that did the rounds all over the city in late 90's early 2000's until Nevil left Holland.
Was an amazing plant .
A and C hybrids from Nevil's days were the best of both worlds , pine , citrus , spicy Frankincense, leather , every Haze Terp we could dream of.
Nevil's grail project has defo lived up to the hype and passed my expectations.
I hope there is a icmag 420 cup next year so anyone attending can sample the Nevil strain clones im holding and hybrids ive made with the Nevil strain clones and F2's and S1's

Latest posts

Latest posts