What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze Heaven [Soma]

G

A somewhat tall plant, but not too much stretch in flowering so it fits in nicely. Took me a little while to dial her in, nute-wise, but I got her figured out.....she requires very little in veg, but likes the bloom nutes in early flower. Back off the nutes again after the buds stop swelling. The Afghani input is evident in the quick bud formation, then things slow down as she ripens. I flowered her for 72 days.

Cured: Mason jars/32 days

Smell: flowery and spicey

Taste: Sweet, fruity, hashy, spicey. The combination is one of the best flavors I have encountered. I love it.

Buzz: A haze high with an underlying calming effect. If I have to ponder a decision this is what I'll reach for.

I'll keep this one. This is connoisseur weed. Tip of the hat to Soma.

G

Hi hazy. She gave me a little trouble. In the end she was a bit overferted. I hope to do better next time. Other than trying to figure out her nute requirements, she was pretty easy.

G

Thinking man's weed huh? I've not read a report on Haze Heaven, yours is the first. Not only does it sound good for a haze but it finishes in 70 days too? Not bad at all. So it has a soaring, calming high? Sounds very tempting, thanks for the report.

G

Looks like some nice buds Elvis.

How tall did you let them get, and how much yield did each plant average ? Soil or Hydro?

she taste like some haze? you grown any ohter soma seed before , notice any similar flavor?

Sorry for the barrage of questions lol, workin to find a nice haze for my garden , and i'm not thinking nevils is going to fit, tho i'm giving it a run here soon :D

Thanks,

THC

G

Thanks everybody.

Hi THCAESAR.
How tall did you let them get, and how much yield did each plant average ?

There was only one HH. She was about 5 1/2 feet tall, pruned to twin colas. I don't weigh my stuff since I lost my scales, but she filled two quart jars to the brims.

she taste like some haze? you grown any ohter soma seed before , notice any similar flavor?

I've grown Nirvana's haze. Fruity and spicey. This is the only Soma strain I've grown so I can't say.

Soil or Hydro?

Organic soil.