What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have you tried Eating Fan Leaves from a Variety of Plants ?

St. Phatty

Referring to Cannabis plants of course.

I tried some of the fan leaves off a clone of a MALE Trifoliate Blueberry Headband Cross that I guess has more of a Sativa growth pattern, Hyper growth of a sort.

They were OK.

Today I tried the fan leaves from a getting-large Blueberry Headband Cross re-gen, a plant that I tried to flower and then put back into veg. It is outdoors observing the Summer Solstice.

Those leaves "hit me just right". I had to do some very physical work this morning, Lifting Weights & Breathing Hard & Sweating kind of stuff.

These leaves actually remind me a little of the "forced relaxation" that you get if you do Yoga.

Maybe eventually I will send them to a lab to see what the CBD-THC measurements are.

Anyway, I have a hunch that that is one of the better ways to take advantage of what CBD has to offer - just try eating the fan leaves RAW from a variety of Cannabis plants.

Just don't overdo it. I swear, I got a mild buzz from -1- fan leaf from one plant.

I'm curious if other people notice differences in Fan Leaves between different plants.

Last edited:

Chi13

ICMag Donor
I assume you mean eating fresh leaves? I put handfuls in smoothies when I have enough, sometimes buds too. I find it doesn't get me high (as it is THCA. or CBDA), but it is very relaxing and great for pain. In fact I find it so helpful medically that I have even put freshly dried bud in smoothies before they are properly cured. I have thought about trying to infuse them with olive oil, although don't quite know how to go about it. Any heat would convert the THCA & CBDA to THC & CBD.