What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Have u seen this ???

trixP

On my final feed week starting the flush soon I see this posted the other day on IG
See attachement

Going do dry harvest ( this my first grow and it’s been going REALLY well ) and I don’t Wana fuck it up at the harvest

Though of the tradition 60/60 been reading couple threads colder takes longer no risk for rot

Opinions plz need a solid first go

Attachments

• IMG_5784.jpeg
    IMG_5784.jpeg
    182 KB · Views: 84

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
On my final feed week starting the flush soon I see this posted the other day on IG
See attachement

Going do dry harvest ( this my first grow and it’s been going REALLY well ) and I don’t Wana fuck it up at the harvest

Though of the tradition 60/60 been reading couple threads colder takes longer no risk for rot

Opinions plz need a solid first go
Pretty interesting. Thanks friend.

Terpyterps

Cool chart! I usually just chop down my plants whole and plug yellow leaves off and hang them to my small 2x2 tent and put one oscillating fan on the bottom to circulating air and they will be dry in a week or week and a half. I highly recommend doing dry trimming, or at least for me it is better than wet trimming, buds are way better after that. It keeps those trichomes intact and those bigger leaves also protect them a bit more and they slow the drying time with few days. Used to know this guy who dried all his buds in a oven, you would think that it would make them taste awful, but it was decent but I just never understood him because you are growing buds for months and can’t wait 2 weeks to smoke it. Also have seen people drying in fridge. Slow drying whole plant and all leaves intact is best way and then dry trim. Sometimes I leave also them very lazy trimmed, so that there is most of the smaller leaves still, because it doesn’t matter to me and I just clean them when rolling doobie.

Just about to chop down my Strawberry Gorilla, because it was so fast, few more days and it has been 9 weeks from seed.