What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HashTonic limited edition

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
A FASTER AND MORE AFGHAN VERSION OF CBD #1 OFFERING CBD-ONLY EXAMPLES AS WELL AS BALANCED THC/CBD CHEMOTYPES

Feminized version: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/hashtonic-feminized-seeds.html
Regular version: https://www.aceseeds.org/en/new-strains/hashtonic-regular-seeds.html

HashTonic is a version of CBD #1 with more Afghani influence from ErdPurt. With denser flowers, an earlier flowering onset and faster, more consistent ripening times than the original CBD #1. It also has better resistance against cold, allowing it to be grown in more northern latitudes, even approaching 50ºN.

As a good direct cross ErdPurt, it is the classic earthy, piney and hashy terpene profile of this strain that consistently dominates in HashTonic, in contrast to CBD #1 where skunky, diesel, musky and sweet tangerine aromas are more frequently found.

Another important difference from CBD #1 is that while CBD #1 has a single stable chemotype that is very high in CBD and with almost no THC, HashTonic produces 2 equally frequent chemotypes at the population level: the first (like CBD #1) produces plants with CBD only and almost no THC, while the second HashTonic chemotype produces plants with balanced THC and CBD levels.

Limited edition feminised, available while stocks last.

AVAILABLE IN STANDARD AND FEMINIZED FORMAT
F1 HYBRID
80 % INDICA / 20 % SATIVA
FLOWERING INDOORS:
7 WEEKS
FLOWERING OUTDOORS: FIRST HALF OF SEPTEMBER
YIELD / M2:
AVERAGE
RESISTANCE AGAINST SPIDER MITES:
HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST MILDEW:
AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST BOTRYTIS:
AVERAGE-HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST WHITE FLY: HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST COLD:
HIGH
RESISTANCE AGAINST HEAT: AVERAGE-HIGH
LATITUDE:
0º-50º
THC: 0.35-6 %
CBD: 5-11 %
CBG:
0.07-0.45 %
Terpene profile: Mainly contains the following monoterpenes: trans ocimene and alpha pinene in moderate-high amounts, moderate limonene content, and beta pinene and beta myrcene to a lesser extent. Sesquiterpenes: moderate-high content of beta caryophyllene, and moderate-low amounts of humulene, alpha bisabolol and guaiol, with traces of trans nerolidol.

GENETICS: ErdPurt x CBD #1.

STRUCTURE: Classic Afghani structure, small in size, and very ErdPurt dominant: strong, robust and compact, with large hashplant leaves, huge stems and hardly any stretch in flowering. Mainly columnar development, practically no lateral branching.

BOUQUET: The unmistakable roasted coffee, pine, moss, damp earth, hash and freshly-mown grass terpenes of ErdPurt's green phenotypes dominate, but with sweeter, richer, less coarse flavours.

EFFECT: Smooth and functional effect, clean in the head and muscle relaxant, leaving you feeling content and playful before developing into a warm relaxation that envelops the body, with a lucid and reflective, slightly sedative finish. It reduces anxiety, paranoia and stress, conveying a hashplant feeling in every way, but without the powerful THC (and no CBD) hit of modern Kushes.

GROWING TIPS

Excellent CBD-rich variety for cold and northern climates up to 50º latitude, withstanding several days of frost and strong winds. It can also be grown indoors very easily and in small spaces.

To get the best results in terms of yield, it is recommended to give the plants a long vegetative growth period (at least 6 weeks) before flowering.

Moderate-high fertiliser levels are recommended during the entire cycle.

HashTonic.jpg
HashTonic2.jpg
HashTonic3.jpg
HashTonic4.jpg
HashTonic5.jpg

Légaliser

Deuxième chémotype HashTonic produit des plantes avec des niveaux équilibrés ☯️ de THC et de CBD.

Édition limitée 😤 avec résultats des analyses des cannabinoïdes et terpênes 👏 ❤️‍🔥

moofingaround

420club
I have this one going outdoors on Vancouver Island, 2 seeds germinated and I have a male and a female, so far they are of moderate height, with not much branching and nice large leaves. I wonder if this one gets violet hues sometimes ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your interest and support on this new CBD rich hashplant indica @zaprjaques @Légaliser and @moofingaround :)

A very green ErdPurt mother of very columnar growth (female A of balanced THC-CBD chemotype, and our old favorite mother for finished product) is the mother, so it's not a purple dominant strain, although having CBD #1 genes some purple recesive phenos may pop (especially if grown outdoors in cold climate).

moofingaround

420club
So far this HashTonic grow looks very successful. The onset of flower was later than ErdPurt and Early Bubba, but maturation and bulking up is very fast. She hasn't shown any sign of mildew and looks much more enduring in this regard to Bubba Kush and ErdPurt. Branching is perfect.
HashTonic Sep 15th.jpeg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great looking HashTonic colas @moofingaround ;) Thanks a lot for giving a try to our indica strains, especially to our new indica hybrids like this one and Early Bubba. As you can appreciate, this one contains a bit more sativa genetics from Cannatonic than the others, which translates in average into longer colas and better mold resistance.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for the update @moofingaround she may needs 2 weeks more than ErdPurt but better resistance, yield and flower leaf/ratio. How would you describe her terpenes now while ripening ?

moofingaround

420club
I'm getting close to harvest. I wonder if she has still some bulking up potential ? Still free of molds and going strong. Terpenes are much milder than the afghanis, with notes of "hipster roast" coffee and a hint of citrus. Less earthy / piney than the katsu, hashplant and erdpurt profile.

HashTonicOct6.jpg

moofingaround

420club
I harvested yesterday and couldn't take fresh pictures as it was before sunrise.
It has developed a bit of strong skunk smell (the kind that attenuates with drying), there are lots of sugar leaves. The swelling was only moderate but I could have maybe fed more at the end. Tiny pins of botrytis + fog announced the end of the season, she was my last indica to harvest.
The mild kush aroma is there, with a bit of incense resin.
HashTo_Oct13.jpg
It has taken purple and crimson hues with age and cold. Will update when it's dry and I can taste it.

Latest posts

Latest posts