What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash water for plants ??

Bio boy

Can I feed hash water to plants ?
i have water left over just span it and strained it I drain it normaly but wondering if like alfalfa tea I could use it ?

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

Water from hash making has many water-soluble plant components rich in active enzymes, nutrients and minerals. Use this water as a foliar spray or pour it straight into your plants. This recycles naturally-occurring nutrients and saves precious water. It does stink when first applied but soon the odour fades.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I use this water to water my soil not my plants. Once was so stupid and watered plants with it and they didn't like it at all.
I try to keep an "closed loop" for nutes so everything that comes out of the pot goes back in it again.

chiesesganja

Water from hash making has many water-soluble plant components rich in active enzymes, nutrients and minerals. Use this water as a foliar spray or pour it straight into your plants. This recycles naturally-occurring nutrients and saves precious water. It does stink when first applied but soon the odour fades.
Dude , is this real ???

Latest posts

Latest posts