What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Any info about the treatment of connective tissue cancer with hash oil and the results???

there are several Rick Simpson fan pages on F@ceb00k that get many testimonials from
various people who have found help with oil. check there for specifics.

Don't have a facebook account so i can't check it, but thnx anyway.

Keep on growing :)

C

CouchGrass

Nice thread IB, just finished reading it and digesting all the linked material.

There is a group of people who would seem to me to be an ideal study group when validating claims about cannabis and cancer.
The Indian sadhus have been using bhang for many hundreds of years to help with their meditations, yet they seem to die of cancer in similar numbers to any other group.
I know from personal experience that they have access to some of the finest bud on the planet so the start material is not the problem, and they have more ways of prepping weed there than I can shake a stick at, so one would have thought they would have made a connection between cancer and cannabis if indeed there was a connection to make.
It turns out India has just about the worst cancer survival figures in the world, significantly worse figures than the average western country that has no medical cannabis. Such figures would actually indicate that ignoring western treatments like chemo in favour of cannabis is likely to reduce the chances of survival rather than enhance them.

Ioni Botani

Nice thread IB, just finished reading it and digesting all the linked material.

There is a group of people who would seem to me to be an ideal study group when validating claims about cannabis and cancer.
The Indian sadhus have been using bhang for many hundreds of years to help with their meditations, yet they seem to die of cancer in similar numbers to any other group.
I know from personal experience that they have access to some of the finest bud on the planet so the start material is not the problem, and they have more ways of prepping weed there than I can shake a stick at, so one would have thought they would have made a connection between cancer and cannabis if indeed there was a connection to make.
It turns out India has just about the worst cancer survival figures in the world, significantly worse figures than the average western country that has no medical cannabis. Such figures would actually indicate that ignoring western treatments like chemo in favour of cannabis is likely to reduce the chances of survival rather than enhance them.

India is also one of the top 3 most densely populated, most polluted, and yet is one of the most poor and less developed nations.. Also, coincidentally, it's a nation from which most of the doctors have moved. Considering all the conditional variables in your equation I can't entertain the connection... I do, however, respect your cunning. So in checking your facts, I actually find that India isn't even ON the World Cancer Research Fund's TOP 50 highest Cancer rate nations...

http://www.wcrf.org/cancer_statistics/cancer_frequency.php

Any data to purport your claim or just heresy?

C

CouchGrass

You dropped a bit of a bollock there IB.
I referred to cancer survival rates but you looked up cancer incidence rates. Not the same thing.
That's not the bollock you dropped however.
The table you looked at shows that all the high cancer incidence regions are clean, don't have much poverty or overcrowding and produce little pollution, so in truth, the factors you used to rebuff me actually combine to make it less likely to get cancer. Here's another table from the same site that illustrates the point

http://www.wcrf.org/cancer_statistics/developed_countries_cancer_statistics.php

Whoops.

No problem dude, if you don't want to consider such vast anecdotal data I'm not going to make you.
I kind of like the idea that I'm a cunning heretic, funny that.

LORENZO 66

I DID OIL AND I TAKE IT NOT ALL TIME,,JUST WHEN I HAVE GOT GOOD TRIM,,AND SOME BUDS,,AND I DO ,,SOME G,,,IS AMAZING,,I HAVE GOT BIG PROBLEMS ON THE LEGS,,,ONE ACCIDENT WITH THE MOTORBIKE ,,NOW WHEN I TAKE OIL,,I FOGET THE TABLETS PAINKILLER,,AND I CAN MADE MY WALK WITH THE DOGGIES,,,IT IS THE CURE,,,FOR LOT ILLNESSES,,,,,,NOT ALL,,UNFORTUNATELY,,,ANYWAY CAN HELP LOT AGAINST THE PAIN,,AND MAKE HAPPY ,,,,FOR MY EXPERIENCE!!!!

B

BredForMeds

nice caps. and sounds like a two year old. but .. hey good for u . get off the opiates. and on the hash.

I saw a video on Y/Tube were someone was using Everclear 190 proof alcohol to pull the oils and so forth out of the trim. Seems to me this would leave less chemicals in the extract process, giving you a cleaner extract oil. Just throwing that out there.

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
HELP NEEDED: Long time IC grow thread contributor

I apologize for the brief jack, but a friend's mother is getting advanced chemo. Family wants to try R Simpson oil formula. Do any of you know where to purchase in a legal US state.

I have a friend in California who might make the purchase, though he does not have a card. Any other ideas are appreciated

PM please

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
What is he talking about that the oil must have a golden color???

[YOUTUBEIF]mgvQ-q_gZLU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Keep on growing :)

LostTribe

Premium user
Have to bump this its been a while and seems folks in need might benefit from checking it out also can search for a thread in the concentrates forum for treating cancer with concentrates Grey Wolf has included a lot of useful info there also.

Good health to all.

Latest posts

Latest posts