What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Oil Cures Cancer!

bromhexine

while im not saying hash oil does not cure cancer i had a very close friend who died of brain cancer who smoked pot heavily most of his life. several large fat joints every day even weeks before his death he was a heavy pot smoker and it didnt save him. perhaps it cures certain cancers but i can attest that it does not kill all cancers. course this was smoked pot not oil.

ColBatGuano

still waiting

also can you guys stop bitching/spamming/clogging up the thread.

Indeed!

Cancer, yes. Diabetes, no. My grandfather had Hodgkin's lymphoma in the late 1980's. He's 89 now and has never relapsed. Of course, that particular form of cancer is highly curable (around 90%.) He had the most common form of the disease, called nodular sclerosing. My grandmother had some minor skin cancer removed from her nose a few years before that, and later died of kindey failure in 2006 at age 82. My grandfather was not cured by cannabis, nor any extraction of cannbinoids. He was cured with radiation therapy and a drug cocktail.

ColBatGuano

Originally Posted by ColBatGuano
There's no evidence that hash oil doesn't cure cancer or diabetes. I think Rick's claims deserve more attention.

I never said that, and you know I never said that. Anyone reading this thread can go back into the previous pages and read all of my posts to see for themselves. From the very first post, I was firmly skeptical of his claims. Now you're just a liar. Of course,all people really have to do is click on the little arrow icon next to the "Originally Posted by ColBatGuano" part of your failed attempt to shame me and they'll know you're a liar. Those arrows link to the original post from which quotes are taken--in this case a comment from a user called Kerlito on this page http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=2175173#post2175173 What a dope you are!

Please leave this thread if you aren't interested in anything more than jousting with people.

I'm the liar? Anyone with half a brain knows that CBD has positive effects in treating diabetes via the Ca+2 system. Izzo 2009 much?

ColBatGuano

Want to tell me more about how you don't make ad hominem attacks?

I guess that's one way to respond when someone provides medical evidence of the role cannabis plays in mitigating diabetes.

You haven't explained why you tried to lie and attribute a quote to me which was not my own. That's an act of a deranged person.

Thanks for the link to the paper, though. I'll be reading it beyond the abstract tomorrow.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Sam, you mentioned earlier that you make some Super shatter stuff.
I can only assume you make this for purposes other than any medicinal qualities in mind, right ?

Do you think someone like me is out to get points across more or to laugh at dumb shits who think oil can cure cancer?

Remember when you said this?

Yeah because if I wanted to make pure shatter for medicinal purposes I'd use Everclear. It's too bad you're under the delusion that associates inhaled or vaporized substances with alternative medicines and swallowed things with Western medicine. Must be such a prison being mired in a black muck that you have to swallow rather than floating among the aether with the light flavors of inhaled pale translucent shatter.

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Yeah because if I wanted to make pure shatter for medicinal purposes I'd use Everclear. It's too bad you're under the delusion that associates inhaled or vaporized substances with alternative medicines and swallowed things with Western medicine. Must be such a prison being mired in a black muck that you have to swallow rather than floating among the aether with the light flavors of inhaled pale translucent shatter.

You have absolutely no idea who I am, what I do or even believe yet, you throw out these insane claims as if you know what you are talking about.
I say, put down the pipe. Your brain is malfunctioning !

When you can actually converse like a rational human-being, I'll respond in kind.
Until then I see no reason to continue speaking with you.

R

Ronley

i have been making this oil for about 2 years. I use 95% alchahol and the oil comes out a black thick sticky mass. I do it EXACTLY as per instruction on Rick Simpsons video.
If I putit into the fridge, then its easier to work with.
Doses are RICE SIZE PIECES not more.
IT is ingested by putting on your tongue or pallete and letting the oil dissolve slowly in your mouth.

It may or may not cure cancer, but it certainly helps to alleviate chronic pain, and relax pacients thery by allowing them to sleep without having to take conventional addicting habit forming medicines.
A friend of mine lost both his legs from a crippling disease (amputated from the knees) and he suffers from extreme phantom pain.
This oil helps him tremendously. He says that he uses it in phases because he can devellop a tollerance and then needs more then the rice size dose. So he rotates his medications. 3 days oil, 3 days morphine 3 days somethin else. etc.

I hve given it to countless people who suffers from chronic pain and have had very positive feedback.

R

Ronley

You're supposed to eat it. 60 grams in 60 days.

DUDE. Thats WAY TO MUCH.
1 gram should last for at least 15-20 doses.
1 dose is the size of a grain of rice. Short grain rice.
If someone eat 1 gram in one go it would probably render them comatose.

co·ma·tose (kō'mə-tōs', kŏm'ə-)
adj.
Of, relating to, or affected with coma; unconscious.

Marked by lethargy; torpid.

[

zymos

Jammin'!
Veteran
If you go over to the phoenix tears site (which is Rick Simpson's) you'll see that while they often say to START with a grain of rice sized dose, most people are indeed taking up to a gram a day.

Ioni Botani

Damn good thread gentlemen.
I will look into HAO.
Sounds like an interesting tincture, esp the coconut oil.
Keep up the good work fellas.
IonI

EDIT
Yes I believe the increased tolerance is what led to the increased dosages. Ingesting one gramme of hash would be almost a minimal dose. Anything up to a couple grammes would be tolerable.

WARNING WITH INGESTING HASH/ AND OR HASH OILS.
FROM EROWID.ORG

I would Imagine ingesting the essential oil is more intense, as compared to what was probably a Pollinated hash method
....excerpt from the erowid article...
"In 1968, when I was studying marihuana in Boston, I deliberately consumed an overdose (6 grams) of potent hashish in order to experience this reaction."

Judging by the time and place of ingestion, this account was probably pollinated hash, which has more adulterants than Hash Oils....and the heads probably weren't ruptured. This has to effect the time it would take the body to metabolize the medicine.
I realize it's not possible to actually overdose, but these reactions would not be desirable, esp. with someone possibly on their death bed.

Im just rambling now and have little to no knowledge on this subject, so I'll leave it to you professionals. This thread turned out to be quite a good and engaged creation....never expected to come back and find it developing so nicely.

Good day.

Last edited:
I

inthelight

DUDE. Thats WAY TO MUCH.
1 gram should last for at least 15-20 doses.
1 dose is the size of a grain of rice. Short grain rice.
If someone eat 1 gram in one go it would probably render them comatose.

co·ma·tose (kō'mə-tōs', kŏm'ə-)
adj.
Of, relating to, or affected with coma; unconscious.

Marked by lethargy; torpid.

[
lol That's EXACTLY the dose Rick Simpson says to take for serious illness. I have ingested a gram at a time often and I do not become comatose. He also says you don't need to take it all at once 1/2 gram in the morning and 1/2 gram at night he also said that in his videos along with the dose amounts several times.

Ioni Botani

Indeed ITL. I too have ingested essential oils in heavier dosages..
This is the point of the procedure is it not?
To bombard the effected areas with extreme amounts of alkaloids?

Noble Person

How come Rick Simpson says that for the oil to work you have to avoid all medical procedures and doctors? But then in all his patient case histories he explains all the doctors the people went to, all the surgeries they underwent to remove cancerous growths, all the radiation and medication therapy they took...why does Rick Simpson have the ability to assign causality where correlation may possibly exist? Confusing correlation and causality is the beginning of bad science.

http://phoenixtears.ca/jim.php

Ioni Botani

But yeh anyways I don't think that bickering over extraction teks should be the major jist of the thread.

Question At Hand...

Does an extreme dose of the benign organic extract of cannabis improve the health of someone terminally ill by either:
A.) Halt or even cause said illness to go into remission
B.) Improve overall health of body and immune system via necessary life components (eg sleep, or the ability to eat, keep down liquids, etc.)

....?

IonI

Sorry, just slightly altering the direction of the thread. It just seems to me we are all agreeing on the same illumination, just viewed from different angles.

Last edited:

Ioni Botani

Who gives a flying fuck about Rick Simpson man. This isn't the Rick Simpson thread, so take your rhetoric elsewhere.
This is the "Hash Oil Cures Cancer!" thread....have anything POSITIVE to add?!

-I.