What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Hits

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Hash Hits - Smoke Report

In theory, one of the big advantages of legalization is innovation, whether it is in medicine as our plant takes its rightful place in the pantheon of wonder drugs or general cannabis history and knowledge or good ole delivery systems.

This Smoke Report is about the coolest hashish delivery system that I have seen. It is a consumer product available in Canada. I bought it from my local legal store.

Manufacturer: Embark Health Inc., Canada
Overall: 8.9/10
Taste: 8/10
Potency: 8/10
Duration: 9/10
Delivery System: 10/10

hash-hits1.jpg

A new one on the left and a used one on the right.

It comes with a sticker on the business end (which you can see below on the package).

hash-hits2.jpg

This is a hash one hitter. You can smoke it anywhere you can light it. It is a paper tube with a metal capsule at one end that has a 0.2 gram chunk of hash rammed into it. The hash has a hole down the middle that allows smoke to travel through and out the perforations in the end cap. Very simple. And it’s very easy to use because they even includes directions! I know that this sounds like an advertisement but I first saw it last week on Remo’s YT channel and I just had to try it. The hash is decent and very smooth – getting a bit harsher as you near the end. A decent hashy, earthy taste and a smoke that gets you nicely buzzed for a pretty good interval. I smoked one (each) with a buddy on a sunny afternoon and it was perfect.

As a delivery system for hashish - which is always a problem y'know - this is truly innovative.

(P.S. I think . . . but I may be wrong . . . that @bubbleman is somehow involved . . .)

Btw . . . I kept the dead one with thoughts of refilling it with my own hash . . .

Brother Nature

That's cool, .2 Is a good hit as well, not too much, not too little. Seems perfect for your average smoker. Can I ask how much something like this costs you guys over there?

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Does it have some kind of helix cooler inside it? 0.2g of hash makes a lot of hot smoke no?

No. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes to smoke and it gets warm but not hot. The metal capsule holds the heat and the length of the tube seems to cool it enough until the hash is done.

Can I ask how much something like this costs you guys over there?

I paid $23.99 for a 5-pak at the store and they are $27.50 full retail at the gov't store in Ontario. The price will vary province to province with different taxation.

goingrey

No. It takes about 5 - 10 minutes to smoke and it gets warm but not hot. The metal capsule holds the heat and the length of the tube seems to cool it enough until the hash is done.
Oh I see. It's not a literal one hitter but like a hash cigarette. That's very good. As it's the only thing in my glass collection I've sometimes used a regular one hitter to smoke tiny bits of hash (1-2 hits) and while the taste is amazing it's pretty rough. This must be much better.

hamstring

Veteran
I guess the question is can you get the empty tubes to make your own hash one hitters? Big hit with the youngsters I bet.

Cvh

Supermod
I think this is the Urban Remo review video about it that tobedetermined mentioned.

Very interesting product.

(Click the Watch on YouTube link to play it)

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
Ok. The repack hash hit works - to a point. The hash will not stay lit. I think the hash has to be loaded leaving a tiny gap at the back so that all of the exit holes are in use, rather than just the centre hole. And I think the hash would have to be very dry and hard-packed. The Dr G is granular and loves to self-clump, so it might not be dry enough to pack the right way. But it did the job. :rasta:

Green Squall

I wonder if that's enough metal to set off a metal detector? Could be the ideal product to sneak into events and such.

Maple_Flail

Interesting! Not to terrible interested in for my self, as i've got tobacco tasters (same thing these come in) and i've got a grinder full of keif LOL (mind you if it ever comes in at 45%-65% thc it will be a no brainer to try)

however i do know quite a few people that would be all over this sorta thing due to aging limbs and digits.. thumb rolling hash is apparently painful with arthritis.

I wonder if that's enough metal to set off a metal detector? Could be the ideal product to sneak into events and such.

if it is, i'm sure there are ceramic alternatives to the metal insert.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Ok. The repack hash hit works - to a point. The hash will not stay lit. I think the hash has to be loaded leaving a tiny gap at the back so that all of the exit holes are in use, rather than just the centre hole. And I think the hash would have to be very dry and hard-packed. The Dr G is granular and loves to self-clump, so it might not be dry enough to pack the right way. But it did the job. :rasta:
You got mail :)