What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash from South West Asia

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings fellow hash lovers !

Here are for you delight a few snaps from ARICA's 2002 research mission in Kashmit valley, HImachal Pradesh and Pakistan.

First pic show an assortment of different charas from Kullu valley. The baal on the left was made by an old lady from Rumsu, a village on the way to Malana. The charas had a beautifull golden colour inside, with a scent reminding me of Afghani hash, with the wild himalayan perfume added to it. The effect was terrific, knocking out. heavy body load, almost parelysing.

Second pic are different charas from Parvati valley. Crumbled pieces are two years old. Very dark and perfectly aged. a true delight.

The Red coloured charas is also from parvati valley, it had a nice leathery lusky perfume, with a hint of fruityness and was like gold inside. Mellow high, calm and warming. Perfect for looking at the moonsoon in the mountains.

Chapati (disc shaped) is also from Parvati. One year old, very soft and sticky with strong fruity tones. Rather overpowering, perfect for a chillum halt while trekking.

More to come from Himachal, Kashmir and Pakistan !

Irie !

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
yyaammyy

looks like you got your self a nice collection of hash mriko
love to hear more on the subject.
i like to take a trip like that just need to know were to go to find the goodies.

keep us posted

peace

HC

hey mriko,

i remember one of your threads at OG on wild cannabis, but dont remember seeing hash like that, really looks like a treat to smoke, ahh time to whip out the bubbler i think ;)

thanks for sharing these pics

~HG

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Greetings Hopefulgrower !

I have actually posted a hash thread on OG, I think that the name is also Hash from South West Asia, something like that. It is of course in the Hash forum.

Irie !

Latest posts

Latest posts