What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hash Bash 2010

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...it is right around the corner. In fact, this weekend. I anticipate going. Anyone else?

dank.Frank

reddy1

ICMag Donor
also cheech and chong performing in Ann Arbor later that night. going to be a groovy day for some heads. weather has been purrrrrfect lately too.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well, it is nice to know that some IC'er will be out in force....hehehehe...I'll "see" ya on the diag!!

I'm actually going to bring a few gifts with me...I've been given many things as a result of the wonderful connections I've made through ICm. I'm prepared to pay it forward!!

You know what they say...give a man a 1/4oz and he'll smoke for a week...give a man some seeds...and he very well may smoke for life....(or something like that....hehehe!)

dank.Frank

Yo dank frank I'm gonna be there as well, I will be holding a sign with NEON orange letters that reads "NO MORE DRUG WAR". I will be blazing all day. See ya soon

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Okay...I hate doing this kinda thing....but in the spirit of what it is all supposed to be about, and a card that says I'm legal (for what it's worth....hhhmmppphhh)...

Red plaid, green shirt...moose pill. That is about a sum up. And by instinct you'll doubt yourself...but you might be right!!

I'll have some nice gems for people that happen to put 2 and 2 together!! AND I MEAN SERIOUSLY NICE! It is a karma thing....

See ya high noon!!!

dank.Frank

How was it. I read the numbers were way up this year. Great weather def helped. Was unable to make it do to work. Always fun to smoke down in the open lol. Peace and *bong*

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well, the weather...not so great...was rainy...made everyone leave...there was a lot of construction being done near by that restricted the amount of space able to be used...

Vendors who had previously offered VERY good deals on glass pieces seemed to have increased there prices to near head shop prices...and well, that isn't very in the spirit...

I'm not saying it wasn't a "good" time...but it by no means goes down in the books for me...

Anyone else have a different experience???

dank.Frank

reddy1

ICMag Donor
next big local party is 4/20 at the bohemian house, detroit. being sponsored or put on by the mmma. doc. recs. being given out for $120.

reddy1

ICMag Donor
post #500, spreading the word

not 120, it's $125 sorry.
picture.php

here's the link

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=388572072480&ref=mf