What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has flowering started?

xklaa

Hi there!
I'm a complete newby and I was wondering if flowering has started or not.

Is it the moment to use BioBizz Bio Bloom + BioBizz Top Max ?

Another question i'd like to ask you guys, is, since i was noticing the point of the leaves getting a bit brownish/yellowish, would you say it a nutrient deficit problem?
Should it be fixex with Bio Bloom + Top Max?

Just yesterday i watered my plant for the first with BioBizz CalMag.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0460.jpg
    IMG_0460.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0459.jpg
    IMG_0459.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0461.jpg
    IMG_0461.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 57

xklaa

Yes she flowering ,
now you can use both biogrow , biobloom , topmax and calmag .

:tiphat:
What a wonderful news!
Should I use CalMag every time i water the plant? Every 2/3 days.

And a question, i just looked up at biobizz top max sheet, and it stated that i should use 1ml/1L on 7th week and 4ml/1L.
Now, i should be at 7th week, even though i am not completely sure.
7th week would be over this sunday.
Would you suggest me to use 1ml/1L this week til sunday and then, from next monday, use 4ml/1l?

bibi40

you can use calmag at each watering ,
for topmax use 1ml/L till end of the week ,
next week 2ml/L
and another week after go for 3 or 4ml/L .
that' s a good way to go .

you have to consider biobizz schedule is for photoperiod grow , week 1 and 2 are for grow and week 3 start to flower ( 12/12 lightning ) so you have to adapt the schedule with auto' s , seeing your pics , i consider yours like 2 weeks in flowering ,

so more like week 5 of their nutrition schedule , at this point 1ml/L is ok , then for me i just raise 1ml more a week till 4ml/L , that's how i do .

hope you uderstand , my english is not so good ...

xklaa

you can use calmag at each watering ,
for topmax use 1ml/L till end of the week ,
next week 2ml/L
and another week after go for 3 or 4ml/L .
that' s a good way to go .

you have to consider biobizz schedule is for photoperiod grow , week 1 and 2 are for grow and week 3 start to flower ( 12/12 lightning ) so you have to adapt the schedule with auto' s , seeing your pics , i consider yours like 2 weeks in flowering ,

so more like week 5 of their nutrition schedule , at this point 1ml/L is ok , then for me i just raise 1ml more a week till 4ml/L , that's how i do .

hope you uderstand , my english is not so good ...

Thank you so much bibi, you've been so clear and helpful!

Latest posts

Latest posts