What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Has Anyone Ever Used This Magic Butter/Oil Filter Press?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
It's always a pain in the ass squeezing butter/oil from the base since the oil/butter is always still hot. Cheesecloth has worked for many years but this look pretty neat (if it works).

Anyone ever actually use one of these?

Cactus Squatter

Yes, I have it and it makes life a little easier/cleaner when pressing oil out of material. I’ve used it I think 5-6 times now.
You could probably break it if you really push down on it, but I didn’t feel I needed to press that hard to get it to work.

BusyB

Remember all those times twisting and wincing at the hot butter dripping over my hands.
Still not as bad as melting 50 grams of hash into coconut oil and then splashing it all over my arm, melting away part of my tattoo in the process.

Now that was pain, never dropped the pan though. :)

Latest posts

Latest posts