What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest time in SA

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
hey , friend have a WhiteWidow that is close to harvest .

when do you guys harvest an outdoor 8-10 week strain ??? in the southern hemisphere ??

:peacock:

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
It depends, some strains start earlier or start later than others when outdoors even though it might be a 8-10 week strain. You would be harvesting from beginning april to about now.. depending on the pheno.

It is not as clear cut when putting plants outside as opposed to flipping the switch on 12/12. Different inherent genetics respond to the different shortening days differently for example. I have a skunk1 mom that will flip when the light gets to down 13.5 hrs outside, but will flower for 8 weeks, my 4 widow moms from same seedlot will start flower from a week before the skunk to two weeks after the skunk and flower for 9 weeks. They will finish at the same time as the skunk to three weeks after outdoors but in an indoors would all be just a week, if that, longer than the skunk. Tell your friend to get a loupe and check the glands for readyness.

Jedi

"Madam, Miss Otis regrets, she's unable to lunch t
ICMag Donor
hi , cool for the reply , makes sense :)
he sent me a close-up and I gave him the thumbs up .

good times

maryjaneismyfre

Veteran
Ey good one bro..

I'm interested in any details about the smoke if you got/get any, and also where is the widow from? :) If you have any closeup shots or descriptions to share, please do, I'm exploring the widow lines now looking for my mom of old for breeding with.. She was out of an old sensi pack from 2004/5 and were exactly the same as the plants out of sensi beans that I grew from '99 but the 2011 ones are definitely different. Dank, uniform, mold resistant and excellent breeding tools but still i'm looking.. Shit the good moms I've lost!

Latest posts

Latest posts