What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy to be here

wull-am-urr420

Sup growmies,this has got to be the best community going,there's no nonsense from idiots, we're all here because of our love for canabiss, whether it's smoking or growing, whether it's Coco,hydro or soil,we all have one thing in common,anyway,I currently have three girls at day 28 if flower,an OG Kush,a crystal candy and a white widow,their starting to swell really well,I look forward to long discussions and helping where I can,Peace,Love & canabiss ✌️😎✌️

Attachments

• IMG_2022-09-19-07-14-51-401.jpg
    IMG_2022-09-19-07-14-51-401.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 45

xet

Sup growmies,this has got to be the best community going,there's no nonsense from idiots, we're all here because of our love for canabiss, whether it's smoking or growing, whether it's Coco,hydro or soil,we all have one thing in common,anyway,I currently have three girls at day 28 if flower,an OG Kush,a crystal candy and a white widow,their starting to swell really well,I look forward to long discussions and helping where I can,Peace,Love & canabiss ✌️😎✌️
Any friend of White Widow and OG Kush is a friend of mine