What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Happy New Year guys!

Cuddles

Here´s hoping that the next 12 months will be easier and more positive for all of us!!

F*ck off 2020!

So what will you all be doing tomorrow night?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Happy New Year Cuddles!! Yes here’s to 2021 being a great year....I’m going to believe that we can be a better country and not have all this discord and just be human beings.

I’m working till 8pm or 9pm then going home and having a glass of wine and as much cannabis I can consume till I pass out :)

Do you have any New Year resolutions?

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree 2020 was the weirdest year... I will be hanging out with my dogs and my plants for New Year’s Eve:groupwave:

Cuddles

Hi Mrs. B :) That´s long working hours you have! bloody hell

I do have resolutions for the new year such as get more healthy! Start my own business (which was already suppose to happen in the first few months of this year but went tits up) And get rich from it :groupwave:

or at least make a decent living from it anyway

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Cuddles I need to exercise more also....I used to walk 5 miles a few times a week but can’t seem to get myself back on that schedule, maybe someday soon lol
How’s that for a resolution?? haha

Happy 2021 you stoners :)

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Happy New Year. Anybody expecting 2021 to be better should realize 2020 was the calm before the storm. Good luck.

Cuddles

Happy New Year. Anybody expecting 2021 to be better should realize 2020 was the calm before the storm. Good luck.
please don´t say that, I´m about to start a business ;)

You could very well be right though, you never know , huh?

But I´m hoping for the best anyway !

Last edited:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That dont sound like a bad evening at all....
Happy new year to all

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts