What's new

Happy Fathers Day!

EsterEssence

Veteran
My kids are grown and gone so I can do whatever I want. Gonna watch the America's cup and some golf, exciting...Happy fathers day to all you dads, if your kids are around enjoy them they grow up fast...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Happy fathers day yall! Remember announcing my first son 6 years ago, now i have 4 little heathens! Lol. #blessed.

Green Squall

My dad hates attention and gifts, but if fathers day so I had to get him something! He seemed very happy when I presented him with a bunch of scratch tickets lol.

I know he's dreading a family wedding next weekend, so I offered him some weed to bring with him and he accepted. He also said he wants his own pipe so I obliged :biggrin:

He doesn't even really smoke, but always accepts a hit when I offer it to him. Love my dad, he's always there for me...:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My dad hates attention and gifts, but if fathers day so I had to get him something! He seemed very happy when I presented him with a bunch of scratch tickets lol.

I know he's dreading a family wedding next weekend, so I offered him some weed to bring with him and he accepted. He also said he wants his own pipe so I obliged :biggrin:

He doesn't even really smoke, but always accepts a hit when I offer it to him. Love my dad, he's always there for me...:tiphat:

make sure he's got a lighter bro.......

Latest posts

Latest posts