What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

happy brother still available?

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hi all,

as the thread title suggest i was wondering if seeds of the happy brother will be available at some point again?
i used to grow her a lot back then and would be a shame if she's gone.

best, randa

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
The bx line no. The end results dont make my todays standard, i would need to redo the whole line, learned a lot since those years.

The cut still alive and kicking tho, i just pulled it out to do a Hybrid with a Sour D bx male.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh see... I love me some Happy Brother cucumber melon funk!!!! I can see that pairing with the Sour Bx2 male being something with some amazing flavors and resin content!!!

dank.Frank

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
The bx line no. The end results dont make my todays standard, i would need to redo the whole line, learned a lot since those years.

The cut still alive and kicking tho, i just pulled it out to do a Hybrid with a Sour D bx male.

oh that hybrid sounds promising! :dance013:
i def will look out for it. you plan on doing some testing?

Mr Squizy

I bought two of the last packs of bx2 at gorilla a couple of years ago.
I just popped one of the packs 14 days ago, together with som flaming cookies x confindential cheese & jack herer.
I always just drop them in pure water and then transplant them in some unfertilized soil. But the Happy Brother havent sprouted yet and the other 2 sprouted after 3 days and are already up above the soil.
Today i tried to give the happy brother seeds a little press so they cracked... I Hope this will help them pop

Latest posts

Latest posts