What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Destiny F1
DSCN6625.JPG
DSCN6626.JPG

Drumskinz

Hammer if you haven’t already stop on in to my grow…there’s a Hammer’s Kush in there lookin to beef up

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammer if you haven’t already stop on in to my grow…there’s a Hammer’s Kush in there lookin to beef up

Absolutely :) ..

DSCN6682.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All are A5hbx x Mac. The 1st pic is my current pine bud keeper.. No sex showing on the other 2 yet. . Both have the same leaf morphology as my original male had.. I don't have any more pollen left from him so I would love to get another male.
DSCN6729.JPG
DSCN6728.JPG
DSCN6727.JPG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm trying to get DBMH(nem) and Chimera to reverse but I'm not having much success. I'm still using the same recipe I've always used. Not sure what else to try. The recipe should be good to go.

I'm gonna try 3 more.. 1 APPSS, 1 NEM and 1 Chimera#4. All got drenched tip to toe with my STS 1:7 recipe. It's the same standard recipe ive used for ever. I just tweaked the dilution ratio from 1:9 down to 1:7. I will spray them again in 1 week. NEM is a big plant..
DSCN6664.JPG

DSCN6731.JPG

DSCN6730.JPG

DSCN6733.JPG

Last edited:

Drumskinz

Hey Hammer I just want you to know I did get to harvest a bit of Firestorm x P42 (correct me if I got the cross wrong) and tonight after about 4 months of cure I pressed 8.14gm of it and got .88gm out which is 11% yield…I’m sure it would have been a lot better yield 3 months ago…end result the flavor and buzz was through the roof (as Doc would say above top shelf) sweet hash fruity taste…right up my bowling alley

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
FS X p41 .....This cross failed testing. Too many plants with intersex issues.

My N-haze x O-haze 90 Golli) x gg4 x peanut butter breath) x A5hbx x Mac Male. His branches have triple nodes. This guy I have high hopes for.
DSCN6740.JPG
DSCN6742.JPG

@JAWS 70s era Hawain
DSCN6737.JPG

My N-haze x O-haze 90 Golli) x THH) x A5hbx x Mac seedling with the best looking haze type I've found
DSCN6738.JPG

Drumskinz

FS X p41 .....This cross failed testing. Too many plants with intersex issues.

My N-haze x O-haze 90 Golli) x gg4 x peanut butter breath) x A5hbx x Mac Male. His branches have triple nodes. This guy I have high hopes for.
View attachment 18827638 View attachment 18827639

@JAWS 70s era Hawain
View attachment 18827640

My N-haze x O-haze 90 Golli) x THH) x A5hbx x Mac seedling with the best looking haze type I've found
View attachment 18827641
So were the FSxP41the feminized seeds I got from you cuz I didn’t have intersex things goin on

Last edited: