What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween contest poll

Halloween contest poll

• Leeroy&Co:

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Highlighter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • itzaplant

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • WasntMe

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Doobieduck

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • NorcalBob

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BiG H3rB Tr3E

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
vote for your favorite picture from the Halloween thread
have a look through the thread and pick your favorite picture from the ones posted by

Leeroy&Co:
Highlighter
itzaplant
WasntMe
Doobieduck
NorcalBob
BiG H3rB Tr3E

then vote on who posted the best pic in your opinion

WasntMe

Thanks for putting this together OP. Hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween (and holidays since then ;) ). Good luck everyone. There was a lot of creative stuff this year that deserve some recognition. I'm glad people participated considering DG isn't around. Thanks everyone.

T

turtle farmer

loved ALL the pics,,just loved one more than the rest..
good luck to everyone.

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
If you guys like my pumpkins you should see what I do with a jigsaw some plywood and tens of thousands of lights for Christmas. This year I got softwear that I can build a lighting controller to attach to a laptop so I can program the lights with all sorts of effects and sequences.

Bullfrog44

Veteran
If you guys like my pumpkins you should see what I do with a jigsaw some plywood and tens of thousands of lights for Christmas. This year I got softwear that I can build a lighting controller to attach to a laptop so I can program the lights with all sorts of effects and sequences.

Sounds like an entry for a xmas contest if we have one. Can't wait.

Leeroy&Co:

Good Old, Old Pink :joint: :tiphat:
Good things ccome to those who wait :canabis:

It's the spirit of things that counts more and i hope everyone had a good halloween holliday.
Next year I'm planning to grow my own pumpkins(planted today) to carve and make some of these if i can..... http://www.stolloween.com/?page_id=67

I will throw a vote out for someone not me just for the hell of it. :cheers:

Leeroy&Co:

Hardcoretechno handyman BigHerbTree!
My vote goes to you, those carvings of Rick and the horesman and others are very cool mate.
Good luck!

heh :joint:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
to me its not so much about the designs,,, more of just getting people into the holidaze. everyone put out some unique pumpkins this year. i voted for leeroy. i liked the teeth on that one. reminds me of the dood that fights with the spiderman...

link BHT?

just be prepared to put in work. it took me about 6 hours to build the controller. but it looks like its going to take me about 6 fucking weeks to figure out this software and get it running correctly. should be easy to figure out though with my handy dandy instruction manual that came along with it, its only about as thick as a fucking dictionary....

www.planetchristmas.com

www.lightorama.com

-BhT:eggnog:

WasntMe

from the poll looks like big herb trees won if that is final vote
... assuming there is only one winner .... maybe OP has a few places... the world may never know...
tootsie-pop-owl.jpeg