What's new

Halloweed at The Vault - Hundreds of FREE Seeds + Promos!

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor
Capture.JPG

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

🎃 Dive into the Halloweed vibes where spirits puff, and ghosts pass the bong! 🍁 Join us for a spooky, stoner celebration under moonlit skies.

💀 Don't miss out on the Halloweed madness at The Vault. No tricks, just the best cannabis treats!

Check out our promos from top-notch breeders like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Expert Seeds, FastBuds Seeds, Freedom of Seeds, Garden Of Green, Original Sensible Seeds, Phoenix Seeds, and Pure Instito.

Plus, we've got over 200 seeds ready for giveaways!

Score yourself here on ICMag a 10-pack of LSD Auto Feminised seeds from Barneys Farm! Drop a like, a share, and comment on your Halloweed plans and the lovely herbs you've got prepped for such a spooky night!

We'll announce the winners on the 7th of December!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
And, the promos just keep on howling...... once again, thanks to The Vault

I often have several BF LSD plants growing. It has been a staple of mine for years. I would love to try the Auto version.

We are having adult trick or treat in our development. Adults dress up in costume and carry empty beer mugs and martini glasses door to door. We are serving pumpkin spice martinis and my own home made beer.

Special neighbors will receive joints or buds from my special trick or treat bowl. :)

Thanks again for the great promo.

@blondie for the random share

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
trick or treat! the vault is giving out the good stuff as usual
eating up all the kids candy before they show up with their greedy hands
then im smoking joint in the backyard
where you at @armedoldhippy

Last edited:

Kree73

Happy Halloweed everyone 🎃
Smoking some outdoor pink cherry pie this evening, then it’s trick or treat time…. Mrs b has decorated throughout and I bought extra candy 🍭
@Kree73 have a look 👀
I hope Mrs b managed to put her feet up for a while and have a cuppa. What !! Can I not believe my own eyes . Yet another chance to win some beans . Ooh you know me so well :joint:

Kree73

View attachment 18912419

Hey Team Vaulters!

Happy Halloweed!

🎃 Dive into the Halloweed vibes where spirits puff, and ghosts pass the bong! 🍁 Join us for a spooky, stoner celebration under moonlit skies.

💀 Don't miss out on the Halloweed madness at The Vault. No tricks, just the best cannabis treats!

Check out our promos from top-notch breeders like Barneys Farm, Dutch Passion, Expert Seeds, FastBuds Seeds, Freedom of Seeds, Garden Of Green, Original Sensible Seeds, Phoenix Seeds, and Pure Instito.

Plus, we've got over 200 seeds ready for giveaways!

Score yourself here on ICMag a 10-pack of LSD Auto Feminised seeds from Barneys Farm! Drop a like, a share, and comment on your Halloweed plans and the lovely herbs you've got prepped for such a spooky night!

We'll announce the winners on the 7th of December!

Sorry I'm late to the party , I hope everyone had a wicked Halloweed .
My evening was spent with my two friends namely , glass of Ruby Port and a dooby this one was rolled up with some of my harvested RGS Super#61 mixed with some Cherry Pie I believe ( courtesy of @mr.brunch ).
We do not do Halloweed since we got our dog as it makes him bark a lot . We just decided not to put the pumpkin out one year.
so I literally just chilled out . This freebie competition is probably the most scariest thing that happened :) and doesn't LSD weed sound trippy and enticing .

Kree73

And, the promos just keep on howling...... once again, thanks to The Vault

I often have several BF LSD plants growing. It has been a staple of mine for years. I would love to try the Auto version.

We are having adult trick or treat in our development. Adults dress up in costume and carry empty beer mugs and martini glasses door to door. We are serving pumpkin spice martinis and my own home made beer.

Special neighbors will receive joints or buds from my special trick or treat bowl. :)

Thanks again for the great promo.

@blondie for the random share
What a cool idea is that.

Hawk518

I was wondering the same thing. It was supposed to be announced last week, but don't see anything posted. Guessing they'll pick a winner this coming week.

goingrey

Get set, everyone! We've got a winner over at The Vault, and it's none other than @goingrey ! Kudos, my friend!

Drop us a message in the DMs including your full name, address, and email, and we'll take care of getting your prize to you.

A big shoutout to all the others – you're all fantastic. Love your support, buds!
Thanks! Unfortunately can't do it, don't have a safe address atm.. But as the post was a collaboration with @bibi40 I would like to pass the win over to him. Would be great if that was be possible, thanks again!

bibi40

Thanks! Unfortunately can't do it, don't have a safe address atm.. But as the post was a collaboration with @bibi40 I would like to pass the win over to him. Would be great if that was be possible, thanks again!
Thanks for the attention bro !
very fair ...

but we have to stay in this fairy place ...
so since i just won a giveaway directly on The Vault blog ...
it will not be fair for me to win one more time ,

a good idea from The Vault should be to make a big prize with all the unclaimed prizes from this place !!!

:tiphat:

🎅

The_Vault_Cannabis_Seeds

Vendor

The package won't reveal what's inside, but I understand your point bud. Do you want me to save this for the next giveaway, so it will be a double prize?

Let me know what yous think!

Latest posts

Latest posts