What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Guts to Glory

G13Fan

I am learning it takes ALOT of guts to be a guerilla gardener and alot of fitness prep. Risky game almost get to the point of ridiculous when you are rolling around with 13 live trees in your trunk like it's nothing !! Consequences are intense if you get seen at all any second. Serious game we play folks. I must say this is my first year I got a good amount out but wow risky risky risky, Whew only 30 more to go ! Rush hour is a good time to move things around. Parking is the hardest part.

How's your planting going you loving the action? You see who is all talk and who is really not scared that's for sure. Lot of big talkers out there until it's time to do it.