What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

guarantees/expectations/recommendations

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
high guys,

i do not guarantee you will not encounter any plants without male sacs or little nanners here and there, esp under stresful conditions. no company ever can or will.

what i do guarantee is you will find 1 true female keeper every pack to select as a great mom to take cycle clones from.

recommendations: i do not encourage anyone to grow huge trees from seeds. i find it superior to grow seeds in seperate little control areas to select a "keeper" for production. growing a huge plant for 20 weeks to find she may have hermie tendencies and or it a lot of time to stress them out bad to encourage nanners and sacs.

my seed stock is made from true females and males. but nature always intervenes under heat, drought and nute shock situations.

i am constantly running my beans. and have yet to find nanner clusters or even sacs with pollen in them. often i will find i single nan every 50 fems or so. so roughly every 100 beans sprouted, which is great odds.

enjoy and hope this helps,

med-man