What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growmies!!!! Ive arrived!

Dads420143

Howdy all, My name is Doug. I'm 41, I've been partaking in cannabis follies since I was 13 growing up in the Chicago burbs.
About 3 years ago I started growing and it's transformed me as a person in many ways! The most major is how responsive and attentive I've become. Also it's added to my being responsible. I have two boys 14 and 7. So they are truly my Responsible side. There is always room for growth.. right? lol

Nice to meet everyone

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy all, My name is Doug. I'm 41, I've been partaking in cannabis follies since I was 13 growing up in the Chicago burbs.
About 3 years ago I started growing and it's transformed me as a person in many ways! The most major is how responsive and attentive I've become. Also it's added to my being responsible. I have two boys 14 and 7. So they are truly my Responsible side. There is always room for growth.. right? lol

Nice to meet everyone
Welcome Aboard :good:

CharlesU Farley

Nice to meet everyone
My son lives in Mayfair Park, similar age but his two kids are quite a bit younger. You can be a responsible, loving father and still use and cultivate cannabis. As you found, cultivating cannabis can be addictive but it can also help you to be more responsive, attentive, and more productive as well.

Welcome!

Last edited:

Persianfarmer

Nice to meet everyone
Welcome friend and good for u to join us!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Growing is like parenting in many ways. You put yourself first and everything around you will suffer. When you put others first at selfs expense, it's amazing things just smooth out.
When you look past the gimmicks of growing and the hype of techniques that sacrifice quality for quantity, (you get neither)!

If a growing style you are researching doesn't start with preparations. Keep looking.
Peace farmerlion

CharlesU Farley

Growing is like parenting in many ways. You put yourself first and everything around you will suffer. When you put others first at selfs expense, it's amazing things just smooth out.
When you look past the gimmicks of growing and the hype of techniques that sacrifice quality for quantity, (you get neither)!

If a growing style you are researching doesn't start with preparations. Keep looking.
Peace farmerlion
Truer words have never been posted in a Intro Yourself thread! This post should be a Sticky here _and_the Advanced Growing sub as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts