What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing the cure! (zkittlez)

raCURE

How to feeding these plants mate, Drippers? Not sure if you mentioned it

Hey Esme!

Since the room has become a little restricted for movement, I purchased a decent pressure bottle sprayer for the garden and use that for easy feeding.

I did buy a cheap £10 one to start off with and the pressure and spray was pitiful. Annoying as I believe in buying quality and paying once! Got a decent one now though and it works a charm :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Esme

Hey Esme!

Since the room has become a little restricted for movement, I purchased a decent pressure bottle sprayer for the garden and use that for easy feeding.

I did buy a cheap £10 one to start off with and the pressure and spray was pitiful. Annoying as I believe in buying quality and paying once! Got a decent one now though and it works a charm :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Ever thought about setting up a dripper system?
Really cheap no more than £30, then tank on top

raCURE

Flower: 36 days

Flower: 36 days

Some pictures for anyone following :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

raCURE :canabis:

raCURE

Flower: Day 40

Flower: Day 40

Couple of pictures :tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

3 week or so to go! Getting excited :biggrin:

Hope you’re all staying safe :canabis:

asilsweater

You have skittlez my guy! Skittlez usually has a light lemon candy sweet smell! Im looking at your pics and its leaf structure flower development ids skittlez. Early pics as you were dedoliating gave her away. Ive rocked her for a couple yrs im familiar with her, she a good producer ,great smell, good medical effect but a bit dark on the dried flower. Keep her green till a week away then flush. Awesome job!!!

raCURE

You have skittlez my guy! Skittlez usually has a light lemon candy sweet smell! Im looking at your pics and its leaf structure flower development ids skittlez. Early pics as you were dedoliating gave her away. Ive rocked her for a couple yrs im familiar with her, she a good producer ,great smell, good medical effect but a bit dark on the dried flower. Keep her green till a week away then flush. Awesome job!!!

Yeah man! Perfectly summed it up; sweet lemon candy. Been getting stronger past couple of weeks and actually love the smell!

I stink of sweet lemon when I leave the room until I take a shower lol.

Thanks for the tips and stopping by! :tiphat: