What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing Sativa' in Eastern Washington

therevverend

Veteran
I've seen some of your work Shooters, it's nice stuff. Greenhouses are the way to go on the west side. Considering the long days that cause plants to sluggishly enter flowering and the rain, breeding your own lines is the best way to grow. Mextiza is the only sativa strain I've had luck with, it was early and mold resistant. The most mold resistant strain I've ever worked with.

A couple years back I gave my buddy in eastern Washington Ace's Black Viet x Meao Thai. It was an early pheno, did great, but he had to cut it a couple weeks early because of frost. Unless you have a hoop or greenhouse the frost will get you before most sativas finish. On the west side you have a much better chance of finishing sativas but the low light makes for poor yield and scrawny flowers.

Latest posts

Latest posts