What's new

Growing out Pollen Chucks

justabluez

Veteran
Hello All,

I'm still playing around with my pollen chucks!! So far, here are some of the ones I sampled:

1. ZacThai: Basically same as Zac, but a bit bulkier. Smoke is soaring and uplifting....come down is mild. No heavy come-down...the high just fades away.
Smell is more tart lemon/vicks sav kind of smell. Running again!!
2. ZacMexy: Tall Floppy Brachy christmas tree with lots of branches of airy bud. Yield is kind of low. Smells like green onions. Smokes like TanBD....very sativa kind of high......Running again.
3. BMBDxTanBD. Smells like PISS. but has electric high. I dont like the Pee smell!!!
4. BMBD: Smells like PISS but has a nice electric and stoney kind of high. I like the buzz, but I'm not into the FUNKY Terps......
5. TanThai: This one reminds me of Zamaldelica, or Golden Tiger. It has a earthy/musky smell, and is quite SPACEY. I think this one would probably be a bit trippy with a nice cure.....
6. TanBD-AGPD:....This one will probably end up being the only strain I grow......man....it has that cheese in it....little citris/lemon.....and the buzz never disappoints. Love it!!!

I need to narrow down..or I will spend another 7 years searching ....but.

Now I have TanThai x BD , TanThai x ZacThai, and BMBD x BD.......
- and I just sprouted Purple Satellite and Snowhigh Panama Gold!!! Some KRAZI crosses coming!!

justabluez

Veteran
LOVE TO THE WORLD !!!!

It is an intereting experience being around plants ALL THE TIM until rootE !!! At some point, a connection is established that becomes an extension of ones self....

I'm finally on to the F2 version of the TanBD-AGPD. I've learned to keep them in the red cup until rootbound, then move to 1 gal until rootbound, and let it stay in the 1 gal until the height slows and the side branches start to develop. Keep in 1 gal for about 2 months, then move to 3 gal, and let veg until rootbound in 3 gal. At this point, I'm still trying to figure out wheter or not to flower in a 3 gal ROOTBOUND......

Below is the TanBD-AGPD F2 #2 and #3, and a Snowhigh Panama Gold #1 for comparison. The Panama Gold looks much more mexican and less thai.

tanf2_3_92421_2.jpg
tanBMBD_92421_2.jpg
pg1_92421_4.jpg

I'm going to hit the Panama Gold with the TanBD-AGPD F2 if I get a male.

Another new project: TanThai x Blazing Dragon
tanthaibd_92421_9.jpg

oh, cant forget about the Zac Crosses. ZacThai and ZacMexy are nice...Still need to run Zac x Blazing Dragon.
zacthai_92421_3.jpg
zacmexy_92421_1.jpg

M

member 505892

Nice thread :)

It looks like you're having fun making some crosses.
It is good fun to do a little breeding.... it's like playing god on a miniscule scale. :alien:

justabluez

Veteran
Nice thread :)

It looks like you're having fun making some crosses.
It is good fun to do a little breeding.... it's like playing god on a miniscule scale. :alien:

AMEN....

I feel like Doctor FrankenStanken.....hehehehehehe.....

I'm liking the TanBD-AGPD F2s.......names are getting long...so from now on.....TanBD-AGPD will just be Tany F1 and Tany F2....phew......

Now I want to mix the Tany F2 with the Panama Gold to add more colombian and a little Panama Red..... This strain will just be Colombian/Thai dominant...

Still working on her......she is my favorite smoke......eventually I'll just grow this one strain..........MAYBE...........probably...........ok.....One of my favorites.....

I've been growing Tany F1 for over a year..... LOVE IT !!!!!!
- ZacThai clone is looking good. ZacThai is a BEAST !!!
- TanThai and TanThaiBD are quite SPACEY!!!
- Panama Gold is looking GOOD !!! cant wait to MIX it with the Tany!! Tany Gold or Tanama !! I like Tanama

tanyf1_100521_2.jpg
tanyf2_100521_6.jpg
tanyf2_100521_7.jpg

justabluez

Veteran
Tany is showing me her fanny........ F1 is tall and VINE-LIKE. F2 is short and asymmetrical branching...WHICH SHOULD INCREASE YIELD !!!!! The F1 is a clone that Ive been growing over a year...the F2 is from seed. Also, check out ZacThai #1.

tanyf1f2_102621_8.jpg
tanyf1_102621_8.jpg
tanyf23_102621_8.jpg
zacthai_102621_9.jpg

justabluez

Veteran
Tany F2 #2 is a male. He will be the lucky dude that gets all the gurlz......for this round of chucking.......

- Tany F2 x Tany F2 = Tany F3?
- Panama Gold x Tany F2
- Tany F1 x Tany F2 = ?? F3??
- ZacThai x Tany F2
- TanThaiBD x Tany F2
- TanThai x Tany F2
- Blazing Dragon F2 x Tany F2
- ZacMexy x Tany F2

I'm thinking about letting the BMBD go.....not a fan of the PISS smell....gets on your fingers...and you smell PEE ALLLLLL DAY !!!!!!

tanyf22_102421_1.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts