What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

growing a pure sativa outdoors

Smokey Mcbong

alright i recently bought some GN thai stick sativa and ill be growing it outdoors anyone know how I should pamper these gems to give me the best results i know where i am ill have to build a greenhouse around the plants around mid-november early-december and possibly have some heaters running in the greenhouse also when i said how should i treat them i mean differently than the other plants ill be growing any imput positive or negative is thanked
ps the way ill be growing is using pond water wich from the various doings of our cows is essentially nute tea
pss any input on growing any other pure sats would be thanked because i might try my hand at those too
:thank you:

gkn

if you're growing directly in soil, it better be a big greenhouse because a pure thai can get really huge. the best advice is: tie her up a lot, lots of support, be patient and let her go her way.

Smokey Mcbong

thanks for answering and also i figured it would have to be a huuuge ass greenhouse lol, but i just dont think they would survive the winters around here(usually not below zero farenheight but they can definately be below freezing during december)

Smokey Mcbong

any more input anyone? mabey this thread wouldve been better in the landrace section. always like to know all I can before diving head first into something

Nughugger

I love outdoor sativas sich a blissfull high. Right now im growing maui wowie from a old maui grower direct. I crosses a maui male to a haze freak just to see excited for pctober

Nughugger

I love outdoor sativas sich a blissfull high. Right now im growing maui wowie from a old maui grower direct. I crosses a maui male to a haze freak just to see excited for pctober.

romanoweed

i heard gypsy thai are very longflowering, like 20 plus weeks?. so i think greenhouse is not a bad idea. probably make double layer with some space between layers (i mean its just cheap plastc, so double , why not). i think you can do it where you live, probably not perfect, but.. you get some pretty thais.. gn thai is pretty a good one, love your idea!

Latest posts

Latest posts