What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growing a cannabis community in Virginia

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
757 Here...from NY but moved down here a year ago...Just got my indoor set back up (for the most part).
My question is what is the definition of a "plant"? Do unrooted cuttings count? A 4 count "plant" limit is kinda tight to keep more than one mother. I think we need an increase to at least 10 or so...

Durp

757 just popped the seedlings in the dro. Godzilla cookies nextlight mega. First time with the gh farm kit and dwc. Had to leave my flood and drain stuff in WA :( former medical grower and recreational market professionals if anyone is looking to partner or collab.

Attachments

• 20220418_142201.jpg
    20220418_142201.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 96

Burgbuds

757 here with strawberry og cookies from ethos.

Attachments

• FF4425DA-4F44-4F11-894B-6B472BEE95C4.jpeg
    FF4425DA-4F44-4F11-894B-6B472BEE95C4.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 90
  • 389DF338-43C6-462F-87FB-7E447DCD15F3.jpeg
    389DF338-43C6-462F-87FB-7E447DCD15F3.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 88
  • 44B6FEA2-1A7D-49DF-A4BA-ACFF5A46D5BB.jpeg
    44B6FEA2-1A7D-49DF-A4BA-ACFF5A46D5BB.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 93

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I was so excited to be able to grow in my front yard. I had decided on putting the longer flowering OHaze in the ground. Knowing full well it wouldn't come close to finishing here, but I just wanted to grow giant fuck you.

law says must make it unobtainable by minors,so I bought no admission under 21 signs and put on the fence that surrounds the yard.

Turns out, I can't do that. No plant can be visible from a public way (without optical aid or aircraft). Oh well.

Our four plants must be labeled and tagged with our drivers license or ID with address. Lol Wtf?! And labeled that they are for personal use.

I find it funny that when asked about the issue of being allowed to grow four plants but only allowed to posess 1 ounce of it, a lawmaker said something like well these are new growers I don't think we'll have the problem of anybody growing over an ounce. Lol.
i was told that you could only have one ounce in possession OFF of your property, and that all you harvested from your 4 plants could be kept at home. but then, i read this shit on the internet, i'm not sure.:dunno:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
news on MSN tonight says that they have created a new category of misdemeanor RE weed in VA. if caught with between 4 oz & a pound IN PUBLIC, you can be fined etc. having over 10 plants (original law limited you to 4 plants to start with. ?) or growing to sell, ditto. according to this, you still get to keep everything you grow. why the fuck would you haul a qp or more around with you, anyway? play stupid games, win stupid prizes. i spent a whole damn week at Hatteras with a buddy, surf fishing. we each took an oz, & it was all we could do to finish it before we came home. actually, we were within 5 miles of home when we finished the last hogleg...

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
They also just changed the law about tagging your plants and having them in the front yard.
It was a felony to have untagged plants or plants in public view. Now it's just a $25 fine.

Latest posts

Latest posts