What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growers Choice ROI-e720 vs Momac LED NRG-SAVR 640

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far so good , hopefully Get Mo chimes in with his opinion though as I haven't finished a run under them yet , but hopeful.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad icmag fam, didnt mean to leave yall hangin like that. Life been crazy busy and I still havent gotten to the reato of the momac side. I’ve kept track of the weight tho and it does look like, from what i have left to trim, that the e720 yielded better. Quality wise they almost indistinguishable. I still plan on posting some side by side nug shots and weight report, im playin catchup on hella different projects and keep starting new ones.🤦‍♂️

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My bad for kinda botchin this side by side.🤦‍♂️
but numbers are in!
720 side
runtz - 437 g
stawberry cough 1 - 102 g
strawberry cough 2 - 36 g
Total 575
640 side
runtz - 475 g
lemon flame - 38 g
Total 513
The comparison comes down to the runtz, where the 640 side had one more plant. That strawberry fire was kind of an outlier cuz it produced rediculously.
but lets look at grams per watt -
575/720 = .799
510/640 = .802

I did a horrible job clearing these out, but if I can pull at least a lb im good with it. Its strain dependent too, if I did all strawberry fire pheno 1 imagine it would be a way higher yield.

Anyway my bad for messin this ul at the end, life kinda got in the way. As far as quality I couldnt tell the difference, but momac had some bigger tops while penetration was a lil better on gc side, i think that has to do with the intensity and gc being able to be closer to the light. Both were extreme fire.

I just did the same run, this time all runtz on both sides but I used 2 gallon pots on one side and 1’s on the other, and can tell u pot size makes a difference with leds in coco more than it did for me under hps.