What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

grow tent

QcIndica

Hi,I want to buy a grow tent and I was wondering if anyone knows a good website in Canada that made the delivery and I can pay with a credit card.

sorry if my english is bad.

peace.

H

hulkbogan

I bought one a few years ago off of HTG supply, I think they are in California. They shipped to Canada pretty much for free and it was pretty stealthily packaged.

DIRT DIGGLER

ebay.ca there's some good prices. make sure you select canada in the side bar where it says location. I've been thinking about buying one also.

t.o.med

bustan.ca in canada they have sunhut and darkroom. i got the 4x4 sunhut badass with a 1000w light and your blinded when you open the thing its so bright with that reflective material thry use.

QcIndica

thank you for the help,I buy one 2.4mx1.2mx2m with 2 doors from ebay for 285,00$ shipping include.i think its a good price.

peace.

Strike99

there was a guy from Hamilton on ebay selling them for $125 for a 4'x4'x7'... I have two...reflective inner lining.... not bad quality... there are a few things, but nothing major... no off gassing... dunno if he is still there, but worth the check out.... for the price its pretty good... he may be paypal only... not sure if that works for you or not...