What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow room remodel questions.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I'm wanting to repaint my grown room soon and I don't know what kind of paint to use. Your suggestions welcome. I thought about bright white but I don't know what brand to buy. Also uts a small room.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
The best paint is flat white for the best reflective paint. I like using the type of paint that I can wipe down with warm water. 😎

Acrylic latex water-based paints have almost universally been used for exterior painting for a long time and they're also usually used for all interior wall painting, as well. Google

Veritas629

Creeperpark is right on this one. It seems that gloss paint would be more reflective, but its not. Flat bounces back more photons. You might need to google around a bit to find evidence, but a few people have conducted PAR meter tests and settled on matte white as the most reflective paint.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I got the room all cleaned out and vacuumed out. Now it's time to repaint it. Should I use bathroom paint or a special kind of paint that helps with mold? Bright white of corse.
And To help it dry faster I was going to put a big oscillating fan in there uless that wont help.
20230110_141050.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts