What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GrindHouse Mission Statement

G

guest3854

GrindHouse is a collection of highly esteemed Breeders with one common goal , to spread high quality genetics at a very reasonable price to tha California Medical Community . We hold tha belief that quality and affordability can go hand in hand benefiting everyone involved , from tha Breeders , to tha distributor , tha Med clubs and most of all tha patient . Every club solicited , and we have been to MANY , is scrutinized against a fist full of requirements . They must be held in high regard in tha Medical Community , providing other services to tha patient other than meds including but not limited to , Massage Therapy , Eastern Medicine(acupuncture , Herbal Medicine) Nutritional counseling , legal counseling and yoga . These are services that are important and that patients should have available to them . Just as these clubs we solicit have a common theme , serve tha patient , we hold this thought close to our hearts as well . With tha collection of Breeders we're working with now and in tha future , we have a common theme as well , serve tha patient . One way of doing that is to provide reasonably priced genetics but also to offer full customer support and service . Full communication with tha clubs we deal with but also making it clear that we're here to answer any and all questions that pertain to growing out our selections . We REQUIRE that all vendors in tha GrindHouse catalog provide support . If we can't get a vendor to answer questions 'bout their product , we just can't work with 'em , as this is a unique service that not all bean sellers at clubs offer , and one that we feel will help set us apart from tha "other guys" .
We don't believe that selling super , high dollar beans (with mediocre potency) , in a cracker jack package , is really a benefit to tha community , yes you will be able to make a million dollars off cloning your favorite plant , but we're not talking about commercial growers and such , we're talking about sick people with real ailments . And alot of these folks live on fixed incomes ...so really , where's tha compassion ?
With beans from our collection , you can bet you're getting super , high quality and tested seeds . One more reason to demand that vendors go through tha GrindHouse to supply tha needs of patients at fair prices .

The GrindHouse

Last edited:

Beetlepumpr

thank-you

thank-you

For once I believe someone. We have heard the tales over and over about helping the Med ppl and one year after saying it all they can see is the NEW car they have been thinking about since the seeds got wet. Irregardless if you wish to help down on their luck sick ppl that don't have anything going for them, much less money, but plz do what ppl used to do when I was a kid four decades ago " They kept their word ". Funny so may think intangible things are a waste of oxygen, but hold my word on this, You will be judged by your character, nobility and the TALENT'S you have and cultivated and shared freely. Remember the good LORD said " When someone offers a little one ( child ) a glass of cold water, in my name. ( someone caring and showing his love to another) I say to you, for as you have done to them, you have done to me, and YOU will not loose your reward '. And don't you know that even the hairs of you head are numbered. They are calling for a big one next month so I am just giving you all a heads up before it hits. When it does, life will never be the same, never. Thanks Steele and go buy a bunch of food to put back, you family will call you a life saver, no not BOG'S!

lovelightpower

Veteran
grindhouse from reading around seem to have some nice strains and genetics. i would really like to try some of their strains. could you recomend any good strains, that while being amazing potent, dont cause confusion and actually clarify thoughts, as well as being good for deppression. :joint:

G

guest3854

Beetle , your well wishes are greatly appreciated . We at tha GrindHouse , are doing everything to get this right . One thing to keep in mind is that not only are we a "new" company , but we're dealing with other folks that we have no control of .
Tha folks that have dealt with me know that my word is tha only thing I've got , when it really comes down to it . I'm rock solid and go beyond ..... HTC fer one , wouldn't be involved if it weren't like that . I've been to clubs where folks can't even walk in , or a muther fucker shakin' so hard from tremors , can't even light tha bowl . These are tha people that need some help. These are tha people that I'll sit down and smoke with , kickin' nugs , seeds or hash to . Listening to 'em ....My role in tha community goes beyond making genetics available . I am a Godly man , though I don't represent well . I appreciate tha reference and have heard tha story "stock piling" my rewards in God's eyes .

LoveLightPower , I would highly recommend our Blue Sonja G3 offering . It will be available in tha coming weeks . We have a thread , "Blue Sonja : The Complete Guide" that has ALL tha info , including what this special variety is best used for , which includes your exact needs . A very high quality smoke , no doubt .

Steele

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
thats what im talking bout steele. i like the grindhouse already. and if you never stray from this mission statement, you will prosper. the word is; speak of things is if they are and they shall be.

i sure do hope i can get in on the action one day.

i will check the bay from time to time. cuz i know these will go fast.

i hope you stick around for to give pointers to us all.

maybe i can take a swing at blockhead one day. deee licious.

anyway, swampdank is glad to see you around and im sure many great conversations will arise in this thread.

peace....

G

guest3854

Ahh, LoveLightPower . Thanks fer tha guest book entry . I apologize fer my forgetfulness . Good to have ya on board here at tha GrindHouse .

Steele

GOONie

So you guys only work with clubs as I understand it? Im gonna go "clubbing" in a few weeks and id like to know if I can get your genetics online or only from the med shops. If only from shops could you pm me a list plz.

G

guest3854

Git yer post count up fer PM's Goon. We have limited stock in just acouple Sac. clubs. Hopefully be shipping tha new crosses in tha next week er so to SBay ....

Good to have ya with us G,
Steele

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Steele: much love and appreciation towards you and your crew for this stance and all the work you've all done.

be well and many blessings