What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from NorCal!

Well hopefully we'll be able to share photo's of some Pakistani as I had an old pack of ACE PCK I just put in soil to sprout. The way the climate has been going I just got bumped up to growing zone 9. I was in 8b. So I'm Northern California growing zone from a decade ago.
That sounds like fun. Climate change in N.Cal has certainly put a new twist on growing outdoors. I've survived two major wildfires (nothing like ash covered buds), triple digit heat waves, but those late September atmospheric rivers hammering the plants are the worst. ATM I've got 14 healthy plants from reg seeds, hoping with a little luck to be able to harvest seeds for next year and establish my own personal collection. Maybe I should just start a grow journal.

Latest posts

Latest posts