What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greetings from a first time forum member!

Biosystem

Howdy, y'all.

I'm new here to the forum, and I'd like to say hello. I've never been a member of any site like this regarding cannabis, so I'm excited to be here. I've been looking through ICMAG posts for over 10 years now for information, and now that I'm finally starting up on my first real grow I figured it was time to put my feet in the pool.

A few things about myself and my threads:
1) I'm not here to be rude. I'm here to learn and help others learn.
2) I'd like to say I know more than your average bear, but that doesn't mean I know everything.
3) My threads will be topic specific and concisely titled for ease of discovery for those looking for relevant info.
4) My threads while topic specific may also have extra goodies like occasional photos and details of my other projects like aquariums or other interesting plants. Don't worry though, I know this is a cannabis forum.
5) I expect nothing from this forum. If no one posts a single thing on any of my threads, I'm okay with that because maybe one day one of my grow logs will help someone with a problem one day, or maybe I can give others some interesting ideas.

Anyway, that's enough about me. If you're looking to find me I'll be in a grow log thread I've made.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
welcome to ic from NE London and best of luck with your future endeavors,,,

Biosystem

Thanks for the warm welcome, y'all. If you guys want to take a look at what I've got growin' at the moment, head over to my grow log.

Latest posts

Latest posts