What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Poison F1 FV ® | Sweet Special F1 FV ® | Cream Caramel F1 FV ® The Grand Prix!

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
more pics..

11009257294_c94e8da47e_o.jpg

11009272134_25efc6de25_o.jpg

11009100125_958e4e7943_o.jpg

11009274884_4f3d6d742d_o.jpg

11009190146_7974cebb9b_o.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
picture.php

The public is looking forward the pass through the finish line of the last team. I’ve pleasantly surprised at finding lovely tonalities in their buds and trichomes. So i’m quite eager to share it with you.

They are medium size plants, forming a large central bud all frozen of trichomes. At most I've had specimens of about 65 cm.
In race they have behaved really well and with a small amount of fertilizer they have had very good, dense flowers. Keep in mind that I have not forgotten to add flower Bio stimulator every time their tank was refueled.
The maximum EC I have given them was 1.2 and I think that was enough, as they have a very short flowering. I’ve harvested between 7 and 8 weeks from the time change to 12/12.
It is quite difficult to define its smell and taste, a mixture of acid and spicy, but sweet .. strawberry gum or cola, don't know something really difficult to shape in words.
I quite like it and the amount of trichomes is amazing too, so this is a plant that has it all: good production of trichomes, of buds, with a taste for fine palates and really beautiful to behold.

These photos I'm going to show are from a week before cutting, so still remains a little more fattening and yellowing of the foliage.

Prepare for the final round of pictures, because there is a good amount of recovered photos .. I hope you enjoy them!

Thanks for passing and have been part of this Grand Prix, without you, there's no color!

Jaypp

picture.php

11008958104_d7eb8ea67a_o.jpg

11008873716_37c70477d9_o.jpg

11008928834_c72851c53b_o.jpg

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi fellas!
I want to share a video with all of you, hope you like it!!
sweet smokes!
Jaypp

[YOUTUBEIF]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-retlCtSuno&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBEIF]

R

ricardopunxs

hey jaypp nice looking frost plants with fast flowering

make me want to tried to grow this amazing plants

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Thanks ricardopunx, these plants makes me crazy!
I`ve also recently harvested a beautiful black jack fast version, and have no doubt about the great quality of these strains ;)
sweet smokes and thanks for passing by!
jaypp

Suggasean

Hello jaypp. Great information on here it was really helpful to me. I am thinking about adding some of the the sweet seeds f1 to my outdoor grow this summer an was just curious about what your overall yeild was? Thank you very much man. Peace

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Suggaseanm thanks for your nice words ;)
well, i don't remember the weight exactly but Sweet Special and Green Poison given to me the most production, near to 55 Gr per plant. Cream caramel had a problem with the temperatures in the room, is that why i can't to compare to the other ones.
Hope this helps you my friend!
Jaypp

HellRazor

Hey jaypp (or Tommy), what would be the most potent strain from F1 catalogue? i want something very close to Ghost Train Haze #1 but of course, from sweet seeds :good:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi HellRazor!

When we talk about potent strains we usually recommend our Jack 47®. So, about F1 Fast Version® strains, you should start by looking into Jack 47 F1 Fast Version® in case you like strains from the Jack Herer family with a lot of haze aromas and effect on it, combined with AK 47.

If that's not what you're looking for, then Green Poison F1 Fast Version® or Black Jack F1 Fast Version® are also good options for their strong effect.

I also harvested 5 plants of Killer Kush F1 Fast Version® a couple of months ago and at least 2 plants have a very strong effect.

But if you only want 1 strain and you only care about the strong effect, go with Jack 47 F1 Fast Version®.

Hope this helps. All the best and sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

HellRazor

Thanks for the reply, i also forget to ask, what happen if you cross a F1 strain with a regular male from any other strain? this is gonna to be "Fast Flowering" too? do you guys already breed green poison f1 with jack 47 f1? :thinking:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate! :tiphat:

Thanks for the reply, i also forget to ask, what happen if you cross a F1 strain with a regular male from any other strain? this is gonna to be "Fast Flowering" too?

You would probably get different results in the offspring. About 50% of the seeds will be F1 Fast Version, 25% will be autoflowering and the other 25% will be photoperiod dependent and non-F1 Fast Version.

do you guys already breed green poison f1 with jack 47 f1? :thinking:

No, I think we'll never breed 2 different F1 Fast Version strains because the offspring will give similar results to the ones I mentioned before. The only generation that is 100% Fast Version is the F1.

I think this is all very clear in this article: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=306551

Cheers and sweet smokes! :biggrin:

tommy

HellRazor

Ok got it now thanks Tommy :yay: and what about clones taken only from the F1 mom, they aways gonna be F1 too? i already flower a clone from GP F1 and jesus he flowered real fast too :tiphat:

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate! You're welcome ;)

Yes, clones are always like their mothers and F1 Fast Version® strains are not an exception. Actually, in my opinion, the F1 Fast Version® concept is all about giving the growers a change to make their own selection of a phenotype that is ultra-fast (6 to 7 weeks) and with a great production of quality flowers. Sprout 5 or 10 seeds and choose your favourite among the fastest ones, then keep a mother and keep using it for as long as you want :D

É isso aí meu irmão, por isso elas são únicas ;)

Forte abraço!

tommy