Bag Appeal: 7/10
Odor: 7/10 similar to the black haze but no floral
Taste: 7/10
Potency: 7/10
Duration: 8/10
Sativa/Indica: Sativa
IMG-0566.JPG

Stolen food

Can u describe the green piff some more. Im very interested in these strains. Ive recently smoked some ny haze and its the strongest strain ive had in 20 years of growing n smoking. Would love to hear more about these newer versions and there smells ,tastes , and of course the hi.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Can u describe the green piff some more. Im very interested in these strains. Ive recently smoked some ny haze and its the strongest strain ive had in 20 years of growing n smoking. Would love to hear more about these newer versions and there smells ,tastes , and of course the hi.
its not a good representative of NY Haze in my opinion. Nothing special. Supposed to be a clone of A5haze. Where are you from if you dont mind me asking?

Stolen food

A5haze is piff? The ny haze i had is what they call purple. All calyx with brown tipped hairs smells like gdp but way stronger. Just thinking out loud that maybe my buddy is right about the piff/ haze line in america. Its one mother plant with alot of variation within the seeds the brothers use.

Stolen food

Im from the usa. Been growing in the country a long time. Finally moved to a city with medical laws just to get a job growing legally.

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
A5haze is piff? The ny haze i had is what they call purple. All calyx with brown tipped hairs smells like gdp but way stronger. Just thinking out loud that maybe my buddy is right about the piff/ haze line in america. Its one mother plant with alot of variation within the seeds the brothers use.
Some are saying A5haze is piff yes. I think you're confusing things though when it comes to purp. Haze and purp are totally different