What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Its a 5x5 grow tent and im running a 600watt. I might go led this fall though
Brother, if you have them both use them both. Power and spectrum are your friends. I would start and shut off the MH or the HPS a half our after LED startup and a half hour before lights out. Your electric bis isn't going to change but a dollar or two a month. Just thinking out loud.
Peace brother 🙏 farmerlion

RobFromTX

Brother, if you have them both use them both. Power and spectrum are your friends. I would start and shut off the MH or the HPS a half our after LED startup and a half hour before lights out. Your electric bis isn't going to change but a dollar or two a month. Just thinking out loud.
Peace brother 🙏 farmerlion
Thanks for the suggestion buddy. considering an led system but to be honest i already do so well with an 600watt. I used to use the 1000 but it was so much heat and not a lot more yield to be honest. I'll keep looking into it though. those leds are crazy expensive

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks for the suggestion buddy. considering an led system but to be honest i already do so well with an 600watt. I used to use the 1000 but it was so much heat and not a lot more yield to be honest. I'll keep looking into it though. those leds are crazy expensive
The 600's are the most efficient of their style. I have four 600 watt HPS that I used in my indoor grow. I tried numerous bulbs. Can't say that any were better than the others, although you pay as if they were.

Spectrum is nice but there's nothing like power. After my first grow in the greenhouse I've never looked back. It's the best environment for what I do, and it's a great place to have coffee ☕😊

Have a great upcoming week my friend. Peace
farmerlion

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway

RobFromTX

Zac day 5 of flower. quite vigorous indeed

Attachments

• IMG_20230605_074920982.jpg
    IMG_20230605_074920982.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 44

Koondense

Veteran

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Vtman, do you plan to release more mountain gold this fall? Just wanted to find out. I'd love to run them later this year. they sure go like hotcakes

Hi Rob, just heard from a little bird the last Mountain Gold packs (until VM produces more) are on the way to us, i will keep you all updated as soon as we receive them and they are listed on our website.

RobFromTX

Hi Rob, just heard from a little bird the last Mountain Gold packs (until VM produces more) are on the way to us, i will keep you all updated as soon as we receive them and they are listed on our website.
Sounds great Dubi. Do you plan to send any of those packs to real gorilla? Unfortunately i cant order from your website.

MIGreenman

Much thanks!! Do you think they would do okay on a 11/13 light schedule? Ive been doing that with most sativas
Hey Rob, koon makes a good point about mixing the spectrum up. I'm on 11/13 for all strains including traditional OG's. They finish a little sooner like maybe 5 days on average but I save a few dollars and I think the schedule helps retain more terpenes and flavor. For pure LED power, I still think the fluence and gaveta light bars are where it's at. Check the FB marketplace. You can find them for four to $500 each here in the Detroit area all day long for example. My original eight bar fluence's were 1500 a piece in 2014. Imagine some fool paying that.
like me.

Cactus Squatter

vermontman

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts