What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Cactus Squatter

Hi Cactus
And you must be in monsoon season now?
Oh yeah, and it’s way more intense than anything in the last 2 decades. It’s a return to the 90s era monsoon levels with huge amounts of water and flooding. Apparently the Volcano that went off in Tonga has really helped bring the moisture back to the desert out here.
I just had to help rescue 3 vehicles stranded in a flash flood wash yesterday while out exploring. Came back into town to see news video of water 3 feet deep on the streets in town in some places.

I love all the rain, but man did it make my beautiful garden look like a toddler went crazy with a big ass stick in there. 😂 poor babies.

Next year I’ll have the shade house totally finished and will have green house panels on the roof to keep the rain off of them. I was hoping to finish it this spring but all the panels I needed were out of stock.

vermontman

Oh yeah, and it’s way more intense than anything in the last 2 decades. It’s a return to the 90s era monsoon levels with huge amounts of water and flooding. Apparently the Volcano that went off in Tonga has really helped bring the moisture back to the desert out here.
I just had to help rescue 3 vehicles stranded in a flash flood wash yesterday while out exploring. Came back into town to see news video of water 3 feet deep on the streets in town in some places.

I love all the rain, but man did it make my beautiful garden look like a toddler went crazy with a big ass stick in there. 😂 poor babies.

Next year I’ll have the shade house totally finished and will have green house panels on the roof to keep the rain off of them. I was hoping to finish it this spring but all the panels I needed were out of stock.
Good on you for the Samaritan deed.
Its funny you said as in the 90s, our weather up here this summer has been like a good old fashion summer like we got all through the 80s and 90s for the first time in quite a while.

vermontman

GREEN MOUNTAIN GRAPE
Update Purple pheno running a couple weeks ahead of her green sister.
I just can not keep my nose off this girl!
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 022.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 022.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 014.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 026.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 033.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 042.JPG
GRAPE UPDATE AUG 14 046.JPG

Last edited:

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Vermontman, I love the Grape Highland Nepalese. I just pulled out my last 12 ounces of her that's been curing for a year. The smell is incredible, I decarboxilated it in my FX machine then infused coconut oil. This plant makes the very best balms/salves. I prefer to eat about 2-3 grams of decarboxilated buds crunched up in yogurt. Absolutely an incredible time, such a happy clean, functional buzz. Truly one of my very favorite strains.
Peace farmerlion

MIGreenman

PXL_20220814_163958501.jpg
My PBB is just two weeks in flowering and showing that cactus thing. Very thick sturdy plants and a real pleasure so far. No issues. Three females to choose from with six more coming up in cups. Stay frosty my friends. Don't pay attention to the short squatty one in the lower right that is another wild card freebie plant.
PXL_20220814_164013942.jpg

vermontman

Vermontman, I love the Grape Highland Nepalese. I just pulled out my last 12 ounces of her that's been curing for a year. The smell is incredible, I decarboxilated it in my FX machine then infused coconut oil. This plant makes the very best balms/salves. I prefer to eat about 2-3 grams of decarboxilated buds crunched up in yogurt. Absolutely an incredible time, such a happy clean, functional buzz. Truly one of my very favorite strains.
Peace farmerlion
Hey farmerlion
That sounds terrific!
Thank you for your kudos! Do you mind explaining the decarboxilating?

vermontman

View attachment 18744947 My PBB is just two weeks in flowering and showing that cactus thing. Very thick sturdy plants and a real pleasure so far. No issues. Three females to choose from with six more coming up in cups. Stay frosty my friends. Don't pay attention to the short squatty one in the lower right that is another wild card freebie plant. View attachment 18744948
Hi MG!
That is really one sexy grow!
Are you on week two?

MIGreenman

Hi MG!
That is really one sexy grow!
Are you on week two?
Hey VM so much fun to be talking to you here during this grow. I am squarely at day 14 of flowering then have nice pencil eraser size starter nugs everywhere. Just cleaned the lowers a few days ago. As for our friend who was wondering about scrog I am getting ready to put some netting over the top of these plants so I will share the progress. Fantastic and super sturdy cultivars here. I can see why you have pursued this line.

vermontman

Hey VM so much fun to be talking to you here during this grow. I am squarely at day 14 of flowering then have nice pencil eraser size starter nugs everywhere. Just cleaned the lowers a few days ago. As for our friend who was wondering about scrog I am getting ready to put some netting over the top of these plants so I will share the progress. Fantastic and super sturdy cultivars here. I can see why you have pursued this line.
Awesome my friend!
So looking forward to your progress.

Latest posts

Latest posts