What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Purple Satellite is 6 feet tall...

PXL_20220807_171528601.jpg
PXL_20220807_171710808.jpg
PXL_20220807_171139353.MP.jpg

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I planted these a bit too close together...my own ChupaCobra cross on the left, two CaliPurple x Nepali in the middle and Purple Satellite on the right. Getting huge at 6 feet tall and crowding together. Could cause powder mildew issues this fall, we shall see.

PXL_20220807_172228066.jpg

MIGreenman

Fantastic looking plants here, looking forward to following Texas' outdoor plants and drose is killing it indoors. Good job everybody. My five pineapple banana bud sprouts yielded three females now just one week in flower. These are about waist high and were topped once. Question. Are the PBB mostly mulanje dominant or is there an equal mix of phenotypes? I also just sprouted the last seven seeds in my PBB pack so I'm going to continue to look for the best plants available.

RobFromTX

Fantastic looking plants here, looking forward to following Texas' outdoor plants and drose is killing it indoors. Good job everybody. My five pineapple banana bud sprouts yielded three females now just one week in flower. These are about waist high and were topped once. Question. Are the PBB mostly mulanje dominant or is there an equal mix of phenotypes? I also just sprouted the last seven seeds in my PBB pack so I'm going to continue to look for the best plants available.
Nice man.How long did you veg those girls for? The one on the right def looks hawaiian leaning. I grew some with mountain gold. It grows much like those giant cactus you see in Arizona. craziest growth pattern ive seen to date but then again i didn't top mine

MIGreenman

Nice man.How long did you veg those girls for? The one on the right def looks hawaiian leaning. I grew some with mountain gold. It grows much like those giant cactus you see in Arizona. craziest growth pattern ive seen to date but then again i didn't top mine
To get the schedule worked out in my room I actually slow rolled them for about 8 weeks with a lot of benching stripping in topping them once as mentioned. They were probably too big when they went in about 30 in each so we'll see how it goes. I can grow 6 footers but that's kind of tight

vermontman

Man, you are killing it VM! I will snap some pics of my PS and Cali Purp x Nepali soon. They have shot up and finally starting to flower. CP x N has a delicious skunky aroma at times, PS nothing yet.
Thank you Tex!
Lots of sun this year I think it is going to be banner quality if these bright sunny days keep up into Fall.

vermontman

Hello MG
The Pineapple Banana bud are fairly consistent right down the middle but you will probably get height variation.