What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Mork

Thanks VM glad to be here. I am at the end of a run of 10 ZT's. I split up two packs ,and found two really nice males along w/ three females. I went ahead and did an open pollination of those early on and the buds are so plump I can't see the seed sacks its awesome :). I have had a purple leaning f13 for a few years and knocked her up w/ the ZT's as well. I couldn' t help myself from digging into the f13 buds early to find seeds and found some seeds that had purple tips. I kept one of the males he has a hollow stem with purple branches. Thanks for making these genes VM.

vermontman

Thanks VM glad to be here. I am at the end of a run of 10 ZT's. I split up two packs ,and found two really nice males along w/ three females. I went ahead and did an open pollination of those early on and the buds are so plump I can't see the seed sacks its awesome :). I have had a purple leaning f13 for a few years and knocked her up w/ the ZT's as well. I couldn' t help myself from digging into the f13 buds early to find seeds and found some seeds that had purple tips. I kept one of the males he has a hollow stem with purple branches. Thanks for making these genes VM.
Hello Mork!
That sounds as good as it gets, I love when you can see purpleing on the seeds, that usually occurs under good light growing conditions, So great job! I also enjoy seeing others making crosses with these seeds.
If by chance you have pics, please post, and a smoke report would certainly be appreciated.
CHEERS!

Last edited:

Mork

I will send some pics this wknd. They had to suffer through some high humidity around 75 consistenly for over a month. That is higher than I would like it anyway ,but they have been doing good until about the last week they are running out of steam and have about another 2 wks to go with humidity in the 60's with temps in the high 70's. Ill try and dress them up some for the pics as I am not always a shitty grower :). For the light I used a HLG 650 raptor maybe it helped with the purpling of the seeds.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
okay, I just finished joint, first joint today. it is fruity sour woody and little spicy. nice aftertaste, cant say what fruit though. floral fruit? very nice.

now I start to feel it. it is mild warm buzz. very friendly smoke. not racy. nice friendly buzz. very nice smoke for Saturday morning. kind of put you into balance smoke. I am smoking hash and diesels and hazes. so it is good sign that I feel it hehehe.

vermontman

I will send some pics this wknd. They had to suffer through some high humidity around 75 consistenly for over a month. That is higher than I would like it anyway ,but they have been doing good until about the last week they are running out of steam and have about another 2 wks to go with humidity in the 60's with temps in the high 70's. Ill try and dress them up some for the pics as I am not always a shitty grower :). For the light I used a HLG 650 raptor maybe it helped with the purpling of the seeds.
Hello Mork!
That would be wonderful, Really looking forward to seeing your pics,
I am also keen to see how strains preform under different light brands,
I am still stuck on Galxyhydro.
CHEERS!

vermontman

okay, I just finished joint, first joint today. it is fruity sour woody and little spicy. nice aftertaste, cant say what fruit though. floral fruit? very nice.

now I start to feel it. it is mild warm buzz. very friendly smoke. not racy. nice friendly buzz. very nice smoke for Saturday morning. kind of put you into balance smoke. I am smoking hash and diesels and hazes. so it is good sign that I feel it hehehe.
Hello MAHA!
great to see you here!
And thank you for for your kind smoke report. I have always appreciated seeing your grows.
CHEERS!

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I'm overdue for my report to Maha Kala's haze thread...got two of his Tropical Boogie haze crosses in mid flower. :)

I up potted my two CaliNepalis yesterday. They're still small so a couple weeks away from being able to switch to my flowering room and try to sex.

vermontman

ZACATECAS TRIBUTE
Up potted from 1 gallon to 2.5 gallon

Attachments

• ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 008.JPG
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 008.JPG
    936.7 KB · Views: 80
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 009.JPG
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 009.JPG
    897.1 KB · Views: 73
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 014.JPG
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 014.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 72
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 021.JPG
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 021.JPG
    1,022.7 KB · Views: 77
  • ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 026.JPG
    ZACATECAS TRIBUTE SPRING OUT! 026.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 77

Mork

Those are beauties and hope I get to roll some plants out in the spring time in a nice little cart like that. If I try to do that around my stuck in 80's DARE days neighbors I might get exorcised :). I have a couple of small plants I hid in some native flowers just to bring them back to health hopefully. Here are some ZT pics the buds are huge ,and please pardon the drooping yellowing leaves. I really need to work on adding more nitrogen during flowering with these led's they burn through it faster. Hope all is well everyone.

Attachments

• Zaca2+.JPG
    Zaca2+.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • Zaca3.JPG
    Zaca3.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
  • Zaca2.JPG
    Zaca2.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 109

vermontman

Those are beauties and hope I get to roll some plants out in the spring time in a nice little cart like that. If I try to do that around my stuck in 80's DARE days neighbors I might get exorcised :). I have a couple of small plants I hid in some native flowers just to bring them back to health hopefully. Here are some ZT pics the buds are huge ,and please pardon the drooping yellowing leaves. I really need to work on adding more nitrogen during flowering with these led's they burn through it faster. Hope all is well everyone.
Hey Mork!
I guess I am pretty lucky to live in an area where people just are not fussed, and thank you!
No need to apologize. Your plants are looking quite lovely and the low nitrogen flower will cure up beautifully into really fine flower and very soft on the throat.
Thank you for posting greatly appreciated.

herbgreen

Veteran
yeah, thats' really norml looking fade depending on how close to finished

cal/mag deficient maybe...Looks like nice buds... Great!

leds can drag out the cal mag and micro nutrient

powdered lime and seaweed extract or kelp meal in the mix ...might help

This good source of organic info... It always comes highly recommended:smokeit:

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Be care ful adding extra N in flower

wormcastings are good buffer and nutrient uptake enhancer

yeah, Leds have their quirks but it is the new high tech w/ actual plant growing in mind

The HIDs have their advantages I like them better in some ways

I think the leds do right by the plant but I dont want to near them

Its a wicked spectrum they put out

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts