What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Buddler

Veteran
VM I still got the grape seeds . got caught up growing other peoples work last few yrs. And they been on my mind lately . im going to get to them soon. post some pics here. Along with a bunch from Ace. really wanna grow the BH and still have a few kiiler a5 s and the nev a5 . :tiphat:

vermontman

VM I still got the grape seeds . got caught up growing other peoples work last few yrs. And they been on my mind lately . im going to get to them soon. post some pics here. Along with a bunch from Ace. really wanna grow the BH and still have a few kiiler a5 s and the nev a5 . :tiphat:
Hey Buddler!
Pop those beans! Are you growing for
indoor or outdoor garden? And certainly would love to see your post of your progress!

vermontman

@vermontman, would you mind comparing the come down of your different strains? Which strains have the cleanest effect?
Hello Big R!
Boy that is really tough question to answer, being all pure to mostly Sativa they are all pretty good on the come down, which is the best?
Maybe someone could chime in and give their feed?
There is quite a bit of write up on if you google
seed finder {one word} and Green Mountain Seeds. Under he strain information to each selection.

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
Its @ mandala seeds

Id like to see as close as you can get to that Oaxaca green in a release

That mtn gold sure does seem close with the Kona gold in there

herbgreen

Veteran
Green Mtn seeds [aka Vermontman] is listed under ace over @ realgorilla

Hey, maybe you should also get on seedbay Vermontman

I would just keep making all your strains

And I know everybody would be chompin' down on a Oaxaca BX of some sort....

Cryptics [aka mysticfunk] has got a good one you could possibly use...

And theres a BOEL Oaxacan circulating

You could really use anything....There the 12 finger Oaxacan

Even the ICmag OHaze ....but that might really change it

Endless possibility really.....keep going You got good thing goin' on there

Getting in with ACE is really huge....Thats a big company

And they need to be....not easy to keep something like that up and running year after year

RobFromTX

Green Mtn seeds [aka Vermontman] is listed under ace over @ realgorilla

Hey, maybe you should also get on seedbay Vermontman

I would just keep making all your strains

And I know everybody would be chompin' down on a Oaxaca BX of some sort....

Cryptics [aka mysticfunk] has got a good one you could possibly use...

And theres a BOEL Oaxacan circulating

You could really use anything....There the 12 finger Oaxacan

Even the ICmag OHaze ....but that might really change it

Endless possibility really.....keep going You got good thing goin' on there

Getting in with ACE is really huge....Thats a big company

And they need to be....not easy to keep something like that up and running year after year
You can find this Oaxacan on SeedBay? Just curious. I just looked the website up and down and couldnt find it. Im a big central american sativa fan for sure

Taima-da

Hello Rob!
I may do another limited release on Mountain Gold this Fall if all goes well, because of requests.
I for one bought every pack I could find on hearing that you might not produce that cross again.
The PBB likewise.
Hoping to generate stable lines from them so best be safe with a few packs.😉
Had been hunting these genetics for years and so grateful to find your lines available worldwide. (Thanks again and again Ace, for your genetic work and stocking GMS, among others you support!!)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
You can find this Oaxacan on SeedBay? Just curious. I just looked the website up and down and couldnt find it. Im a big central american sativa fan for sure
Think they mean here mate ..

vermontman

Id like to see as close as you can get to that Oaxaca green in a release

That mtn gold sure does seem close with the Kona gold in there
Helloo Herb!
Its all Green mountain strains are never to far from my original Oaxaca Gold, I mean it comes through in everything I grow and never really to diluted, but just, maybe a bit more enhanced?
But Mountain Gold is certainly a bit crisper and closer to that Oax edge. In any case a very spectacular pure Sativa that will finish, most Northern Lats!

Last edited:

vermontman

Think they mean here mate ..

Hey PANIKZ!
I just wanted to say thank you!
Most graciously.
CHEERS MAN!

RobFromTX

Helloo Herb!
Its all Green mountain strains are never to far from my original Oaxaca Gold, I mean it comes through in everything I grow and never really to diluted, but just, maybe a bit more enhanced?
But Mountain Gold is certainly a bit crisper and closer to that Oax edge. In any case a very spectacular pure Sativa that will finish, most Northern Lats!
I love that cotton candy smell when you rub the stems during late flower. Would that be from the Oaxacan VTman?

vermontman

Its a spectacular strain. Very gentle and uplifting. In a perfect world I'd have a bowl of hawaiian sativa every morning before work. Hell, whats coffee for at that point
Cheers Rob!
Totally appreciate your positive vibe and input.
Thank you!

vermontman

I for one bought every pack I could find on hearing that you might not produce that cross again.
The PBB likewise.
Hoping to generate stable lines from them so best be safe with a few packs.😉
Had been hunting these genetics for years and so grateful to find your lines available worldwide. (Thanks again and again Ace, for your genetic work and stocking GMS, among others you support!!)
Taima-da!
Yes PBB is a bit of a stretch at least for now.
It is just a bit more of a challenge to maintain purely Equatorial strains to their fullest potential at this Latitude, but I doing my best!
CHEERS!

vermontman

I love that cotton candy smell when you rub the stems during late flower. Would that be from the Oaxacan VTman?
Hey Rob
I think it may be just a unique response to the combination of the Sativa genetics, maybe leaning towards the Hawaiian Sativa side a bit?
Just had another thought, there was a strain some years ago that came out of B.C. called cotton candy. It was a cross o Federation Hawaiian Sativa and Makaido, if I remember correctly.

Last edited: