What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greek landrace in Northern Greece, anyone knows?

high-flyerP

Hi everyone,

I’m way more active in OG under name of mongbae but wonder if any of you guys know where to source any Greek landrace in Northern Greece?

I’m in a trip around Thessaloniki. Looking for just a tiny bit of flower to have an experience with Greece landrace such as Kalamata Red or Athina. Even hybrid of them are super interesting.

Yet couldn’t source much info at OG…Wonder if you guys can help me out with it

If anyone knows something, please let me know!

Thanks for your time guys!

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
Hi everyone,

I’m way more active in OG under name of mongbae but wonder if any of you guys know where to source any Greek landrace in Northern Greece?

I’m in a trip around Thessaloniki. Looking for just a tiny bit of flower to have an experience with Greece landrace such as Kalamata Red or Athina. Even hybrid of them are super interesting.

Yet couldn’t source much info at OG…Wonder if you guys can help me out with it

If anyone knows something, please let me know!

Thanks for your time guys!
You will probably get south albanian rather than north greece weed. At this location;)

high-flyerP

You will probably get south albanian rather than north greece weed. At this location;)
Haha thanks for your input
That makes alot of sense
I just saw the map little closer😂

Currently, could only found so called cali weed such as og, banana kush type and home grown

Maybe homegrown are some outdoor stuffs as it’s half the price than those cali weed

Latest posts

Latest posts