What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Great Outdoors

lordbudly

Veteran
First thread!! if someone doesnt beat me when im done typin this... So anyways, I love the outdoors, hiking, camping, fishing and hunting, I love the smell of dew in the air, waking up at sunrise to the birds chirping, the roaring of a river in the distance, its freshening, it just means a great day is ahead of me, one of those energetic super clear sativas go soooo well with the smell of fresh air, it is a super rush, this weekend im going hunting infact

Last edited:

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i get most my outdoor experiences when walking in nature with my dogs spotting potential guerrilla grow places ;)

i spend much time last year spotting potential places in forests using google earth, then going there to check them out IRL

due to being convicted im not allowed to handle guns for some years
to bad is i was going to get a hunting permit and had guns i had to sell in a hurry

now my gun handling is limited to powerful air guns in my own garden but an occasional fasan, pigeon or similar for the stewing pot is also nice

im relying mostly on corn field grows for guerrilla now as the soil is better and its more hidden but i think i might do a seed grow in a forest this year of a potent nordic afghan strain that is too late for corn fields

soon its also time to drive around and check what fields is going to corn fields this year and find some long apart that has good access at night

might do a guerrilla video this year similar to the BDW videos if i find a decent night capable video cam for a fair price
not much into editing so it will be more raw edited though

im able to film at day light at about harvest time as they corn is so high there you can film in there with no problem
only have to care about not being seen entering the fields

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't wait to get back to the mountains again.... We have some hills, but its not as satisfying... Went riding in the appalachans a few months ago! It was a blast!

lordbudly

Veteran
what time does the cornfield end? By that i mean when is the *roughly* date that u would have to have ur d00ds out by?

lordbudly

Veteran
being in touch with nature is great, i love living off the land, great way to spend those days off

Molson

Just counting down the days until trout season...

Me.. buddies.. beer... campfire.. then in the morning of opening day go fish. :joint:

N

North

upper midwest here.

waiting on spring also, me and the dogs dont walk so well in 2 feet of snow.

hunt,fish camp!

little j

you never appreciate the outdoors until you cant do it as much as you used to.

EVERY TIME I LEAVE THE WOODS AFTER A HUNT, I STOP TO LOOK BACK FOR 1 MINUTE. SOAK UP THE VIEW AND THE THOUGHTS OF MY DAY.

little j

C

curts1

Never thought I´d find hunters here -I had the feeling I was alone!

FREEwoman

I LOVE the outdoors!

My mountain bike and I have a love affair going on (Sorry, Lap).

I catch so many beautiful and unique moments while riding around in the woods and on the roads. Nature truly is amazing.

I'm so glad Spring is finally here! Now if only the weather would catch up...