What's new

Great Hotel Locations In Dam For 420 2016

m0ff99

Not sure if this is the right place for this. But with many years wisdom floating around this crash pad i thought it would be worth picking your brains.

Going to that there Amsterdam for the first time next year for the Cup, also planning to go the whole hog and get a judges card. My friends and I are all mid 30's, avid supporters and regular user of the god gifted 'erb.

What we need are a few really good pieces of advice with regards to which hotels are well placed with a bit of value to the price?

Any good advice would be greatly received old stoners and new.

Peace out:tiphat:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Good idea to start finding a place to stay.
Personally I prefer a smokerfriendly place, not many of them anymore....

Here´s a teaser:

ICMag 420 Cup - Amsterdam
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=46

And a few pics from the 2011-cup. This was the place where I and my friends lived happily for some days:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

See you in 2016 :smoker:

P

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
haha big up all boat posse and fam... :)

I think it's time to start planning my entries :D

GoeRilla

Amsterdam has very good transport by tram so it´s very easy to get around.
If i was going i would stay at the nearest campingground only 10 minutes from the center.
They have plenty of huts and lots of smokers are staying there.
I prefer that over a hotel.

Rilla.

Z10N

Hi on my last trip i stayed at this hotel
http://www.conscioushotels.com/
Great rooms clean bathroom ok beds , staff is very nice and helpful with anything.
Was very nice location wise not too central, 5 train stops (if i recall right) from central station. 2 min walk away from Vondelpark , which is awesome for a morning wakenbake walking / ride... one thing i didnt like is the hotel was not smokers friendly, hard to find nowdays over AMS..(would love to know about amoker friendly hotels for next visit!)..

al70

Veteran
i stayed in the victoria hotel, right in the middle of dam square, expensive, now i just use the formule 1, cheap as f**k and, last year i found one for €18 per night, there everywhere, find em on your satnav, goodluck.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hotel Brian- very basic, but very cheap and cheerful excellent location and friendly staff

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I think it's fully booked now for this April, but Voyagers is really good value, perfectly located for the coffeeshop downstairs and Batavia around the corner :D

Latest posts

Latest posts