What's new

Great butane, great price !

G

Awesome seymour, I was loking for that link. I just ordered a BHO tube form O'keif and need butane by the case now. Awesome timing bro. thanks.

DS

G

www.kingbutane.com => good 'tane cheaper

vektor is great, but a little pricy. King works just as well, and the baron has actually smelt more mercaptan's from certain vektor batches than he's ever smelt from King.

either way, great link, nice share :joint: the baron does use vektor when it's around and he doesn't mind spending the extra

dr.kenbongwater

i take it u don't want ti shipped to the house? if u don't mind shipping tob gave a link up der in his reply for king butane. u live in the states/? there isn't a smoke shop that sells cigars and such were ulive thats were the good butane is at and yes I look at them funny when i buy 4 cans of 300ml fuel like its y2k and shit

Dr.Ganja

i live in portugal and all the cigar shops around here only got ronson or clipper!
i did the mirror test with the ronson and saw no residues that's why i have been smoking oil made with it! is it that bad?

Last edited:

Dr.Ganja

bro thanks for you advice! but let me tell you something i'm not spanish i'm portuguese! it's a different country !

dr.kenbongwater

sorry i'm a dumb american :pointlaug
what part u from?porto e norte de portugal,beiras, lisboa e vale de tejo, alentejo, or algarve? u guys speak the same language as brasil?
it all looks very beautiful that would be a great place to smoke the herb and relax :joint: since those are your only sources you can always water wash your oil to clean out some impurities if you want a detailed explanation let me know

Dr.Ganja

bro i'm from lisboa and for sure this is a wonderfull country, you are all invited to come here!!
there are almost no weed to smoke but plenty of hash for sure, some bad, some good and some excellent!!
bro i would be great if you could give a detailed explanation on that process.
my oil seems good, but i had never smoked any other.
thanks bro!
p.s- a little history lesson it were the portugueses that discoverd the american continent(brazil), and many other places, like india for example!
we were the first nation sailing to discover new worlds!!! kinda like you guys did with going to the moom!!!
i think next to english we are the most spoken language in the world!! not sure

Last edited:
G

dr. ganja, you're likely just going to want to find a specialty cigar store with colibri. I've seen such stores in Argentina (when i was a youngster, long ago) so i'm sure it's out there, just not easily available.

Yeah, Dr. K, the odor you smell is mercaptan's. Butane is odorless.

G

Like the Baron said King Butane works well and you get a case for $19.99.I had that delivered to my friends house who gets alot of Cigars sent to him,plus i also bought a nice lighter from King to make it look alittle better.Lava Butane is 5 x refined but very expensive and for the price triple refined King is the best bet.Peace DWW///
:joint:

i use vector brand as well. its available at my local headshop for 60 bucks a case, but i paid 45 for it.

"friends, how many of us have them, friends, the ones we can depend on"

Latest posts

Latest posts