What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grand Doggy Purps - The Shakedown Run

UPNSMOKE23

grand doggy pups

grand doggy pups

I just started my doggies and was wondering, you feed your doggies so low in nutes. Are the doggies nute sensitive or is it just the way you like to feed your garden??

A

Alone

I just finished up some GranDoggyPurps myself 5 weeks ago.
I LOVE IT!!! ~
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Nugz are ROCK HARD and all CHEM D with a candy undertone. Wicked potent.
Wicked smelly. A small piece will reek out a whole building with Skunky/Chem.
Grandmas purse. LOL. I can def see that in the smell. You did a fantastic job with this thread.

Last edited:

S4vvy

great thread :tiphat: Love the 'electric' look of the grandoggy.

Are any more of these beans gonna be available, CSG?

S4vvy

S4vvy, they are in stock on seedbay now. Fem seeds 5
Per pack. Just finished my first run of them and it is truly
Outstanding, OG

Thanks for the heads up :tiphat: I saw those listed but i thought they were different from the batch that aerokrafter is running?

The original batch is Grandaddy x Chem Bx2
The S1's are Grandoggy x Chem4 (reversed)

At least that's what i thought i read somewhere... :chin:

S4vvy, yeah Aerokrafter never really stated if his were started from reg or fem seeds, my bad.

If you don't get a reply just pm him, very nice fellow and very helpful.
I can vouch for the fem seeds just check out my sig to my mixed grow
wifi and gdoggyp grow. GL OG

hi aerocrafter,

i have a question, do you keep the ppms around 420-50 for the whole run from beginning of flower through harvest?

i have the gold line from dutch master, the a and b, zone and silica but nothing else. dutch master site recommends from 400 to 1500 throughout.

im actually running 30 GDP from connosoir, had it in soil for about a year, man that stuff is funky.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The purse candy pheno is voted "best I've ever smoked" more than anything I have done recently by consumers. This includes some strains that have even more power. GDP just has the complete package that makes it "Uber Shelf".
It remains the first thing I reach for every day, whatever the occasion.
Thanks again to the CSG guys for releasing this great strain.

Very nice grow Aero! Im excited to harvest my Grandmas Purse Candy pheno on Monday/wk 10.
I have 4 phenos of GDoggyP @ day 65 right now. One is the Grandmas Purse pheno without the candy. LOL.
Another is filled with candy! It smells outrageous and has those purple highlights. Rocks! Small, hard rocks for nuggets. Pure lung candy.
(SEE NEXT POST)

My first test run w/ only 1 bean, I had the Grandmas Purse pheno. It was all silver. I loved it.
I know Im gonna love this pheno even more. It stinks the loudest out of all phenos, and looks the best too.
Heres my first GDoggyP - Grandmas Purse w/ no candy. Just pure purse ~
picture.php

picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Thanks for the heads up :tiphat: I saw those listed but i thought they were different from the batch that aerokrafter is running?

The original batch is Grandaddy x Chem Bx2
The S1's are Grandoggy x Chem4 (reversed)

At least that's what i thought i read somewhere... :chin:

Actually, I think the GranDoggyPurps s1's are
Chem D x GranDaddyPurple reversed ??
Heres the Grandmas Purse Candy pheno w/ all the candy ~
picture.php

picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
^^Wicked pic~(last two pics) got me a sexy GDoggyP lady as well, I call it the Turkish Delight pheno, she aint going nowhere!

Attachments

• 100_8031.jpg
    100_8031.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 117

the gnome

Veteran
GdoggyPs rock!

Ive been messin round with this 1 since it came out.
most pheno's I've run kick it,
and kick it hard!!
taste, smell, and quality feel...
it has it all

:smoke:

picture.php

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
How does the Doggy yield for you guys? its vegging like a monster a decent sized bush in 10 gal geo pot waiting for it to warm up out here before throwing it outside.