What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grand Doggy Purps - The Shakedown Run

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Overgrow i would say it depends on the pheno, these blew up on me with a 1000 high in a tube and a 400hps 1/2 foot away...
picture.php

picture.php

Cant wait to run the rest one day, i got that pheno and a heavy bushy chem pheno...grandoggy purps is the shit

als_weed

Just happened to see this old thread.

A lot has happened since I started this thread so long ago - not including the name change!

This was my first serious grow thread. I've gone on to do so much more. And I have this thread to thank (or blame)!

I'm still growing this girl. She has faded a little, but still causes your eyes to water from the vapors streaming out of her. I learned to breed because I wanted to save this plant. She has always made it to the strain list to be a target for my reversals, at least a dozen by now. In fact she's even in my current Sherb Cream Pie project.

Still haven't found a daughter worthy to replace her in the line up.

PH103.jpg

Gran Dawgy Purps in the background. Gran Dawgy Truffle in the foreground. From when I reversed Black Truffle.

She still kicked the best daughter of this cross out of the room.

Here she is in a retro dirt grow off:

ALWD003.jpg

She's the front plants in this pic.

Thanks to ojd and the Connoisseur Genetics folks for this plant!

And for my start in this crazy business.

-al